Sunday, August 31, 2008

Let them eat cake...

...cupcakes that is!!!

If I were a cupcake
what flavor would I be?
chocolate or vanilla
with pink icing maybe


Thanks Aunt Sheila for bringing by the cupcakes.  
They were a yummy treat.  As you can see we enjoyed them!
 
 Aunt Sheila, I love these pics of you with the kids!

15 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Cupcakes/Birthday cake may very well be my favorite food..it is my deserted island food :=)

Michelle R Photography said...

Mmmmmmmm, yummy!! Yes, chocolate with pink icing would be my choice.

Jodee said...

Cute cupcake pictures! The pink icing looks delicious!

Leslie said...

O'my goodness, they look so yummy.

What a great Aunt Sheila you guys have!!!!

It was fun seeing you guys today. Ella is still talking about Jake. Well, that's going to last for a couple of days with her.

Kate said...

Felicia,

I think these came out great!!! The cupcakes look so yummy.....I want one!!

Photo editing...addicting, no?

Happy Tuesday!

Kate

Anonymous said...

Aunts are the best!!! Aunts with cupcakes ~ I don't think there is a word for how awesome that is!!

So adorable!

Marla said...

Ahhh, cupcakes what could be better? Love the pictures.

Shawnstribe said...

How precious, i love the photos
greetings from across the pond
xxx
s

Sharon said...

LOVE HOW YOU DID THE PINK!!

Sharon said...

of couse you can and I will add you too!!!!!

Jboo said...

Cool photos!! The cupcakes look yummy! Have a good week!

Janet

mommy24treasures said...

don't you just love watching kids with cupcakes? SO fun:)

Bridget said...

The cupcakes look yummy! What an adorable family you have! Thanks for the sweet comments you have left. I am glad I found your blog and look forward to continuing to check in. Hope you have a nice week.

Dana said...

Love the black and white with the pink iced cupcakes. Just wanted to check in and say Hello. We were at the Family Palooza too and my daughter Myranda spotted Eva, whom she met at Leah and Lily's b-day party, in line to get drinks. I thought it was funny, she said "there's my China friend!' Sorry we missed seeing you again!

Dana

Lori said...

Cute, love the pink icing!!