Awwwwww what a cutie! I just found your blog...what a great place to hang out. I LOVE fabric too...and decorating...and crafting...the list goes on. I will have to bookmark you. cherry
I don't think I have your email address & I wanted to give you the biggest THANK YOU for the precious gift I got in the mail today...for our Mya Papaya from you & your beautiful girl, Ava.
I absolutely cannot wait to put this bracelet on Mya and I am sure that it will be making the trip to China - I am so excited for so many of those firsts. I only hope that I can reach out to other PAPs the way that so many have wrapped their arms around us!! It is such strange love - love I feel would not be possible without The Light of Christ :) How else can people be so selfless & considerate?
And the pillow? Perfect for a little girl (during this mortifying time of losing those precious teeth?) HA!! I can't worry about that...yet.
Thank you, again, for being a support, for following our journey & for the lovely gift!
18 comments:
Yep, that little precious face says it all.
Simply adorable!!!
So cute.
I love the fabric swatches you posted - too cute.
Hi, just came across your blog!!!!
A beautiful angel
xxx
s
The many faces of beauty! Love 'em!
~Lynn
Sweet photos of your girl!
Janet
She is so adorable!! I love the monogrammed dress, too. So cute!!
Could she be any cuter? She is just adorable!
I love the upper right outfit - where did you get it??
Ava is beautiful in all of them!
beautiful wordless Wed! I love your taste in fabric below. Very pretty.
What a precious one Ava is! I especially love the one of her peeking out of the cupboard.....and love her sweet Monogrammed dress!
Awwwwww what a cutie! I just found your blog...what a great place to hang out. I LOVE fabric too...and decorating...and crafting...the list goes on. I will have to bookmark you. cherry
OMGosh!!! So So cute! Could she be any more precious!!!? Did I say that last time? haha
I really love that shot of her coming out of the cabinet. And her pretty monogrammed dress too!!
I love love love your blog!
The many faces of Ava...she's a keeper!
What a little doll! I love these pictures!
Sweet Blessings!
Felicia,
I don't think I have your email address & I wanted to give you the biggest THANK YOU for the precious gift I got in the mail today...for our Mya Papaya from you & your beautiful girl, Ava.
I absolutely cannot wait to put this bracelet on Mya and I am sure that it will be making the trip to China - I am so excited for so many of those firsts. I only hope that I can reach out to other PAPs the way that so many have wrapped their arms around us!! It is such strange love - love I feel would not be possible without The Light of Christ :) How else can people be so selfless & considerate?
And the pillow? Perfect for a little girl (during this mortifying time of losing those precious teeth?) HA!! I can't worry about that...yet.
Thank you, again, for being a support, for following our journey & for the lovely gift!
Hugs,
Sara
no words needed, she's priceless
Love the pic of her coming out of the cabinet - so adorable
Post a Comment