Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cupid's arrow!

Recently, my friend Leslie over at My Girls posted about her daughter Ella, and how she's in love with my little Jake. Like Leslie said, this is completely innocent and only in good fun. However, it does appear that Jake has taken a hit in the heart by cupid's arrow.... ... as, this is Jake's reply to Ella's post:

9 comments:

Marla said...

So cute, they are both so adorable. I had a great time haning out with you and Leslie, I hope we can do it again soon.

Leslie said...

AWWWEEE, that is so cute Felicia.

When I showed Ella this post, she just smiled, and said, "Jake is so sweet" and then just giggled.

I think I'm just as smitten with Jake as Ella is. Look at that adorable look he has.

AND THEY CALL IT PUPPY LOVE....lol.

Patty said...

How cute!

Jodee said...

They are soooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my that is too precious!!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

HOw adorable!! I love it..jake is such a handsome young man!

Carolin said...

Look at that grin on his little face! That is just absolutely priceless!!!

Anonymous said...

Look that that little face..what a cutie-patootie Jake is. This little cute crush has been so cute to watch develop over the summer.

Michelle R Photography said...

Oh my goodness. That is just too cute!!