Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is precious ~ beautifully captured!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh my goodness! I have seen so many precious "frame worthy" pictures already today!! have GOT to get my camera out!! I love this picture :)

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Oh Felicia, that is too beautiful for words. You should have that framed....or put on a magazine cover!!

~Lynn

Carolin said...

talk about a picture being worth a 1000 words. wow Felicia, I love that picture! You have the sweetest children!

Marla said...

One of the most beautiful pictures. He is an amazing little boy, just melts your heart.

Jodee said...

So sweet! No words needed!

Do you have an e-mail address? I wanted to know where you got Ava's cute letters in her room!

Jboo said...

That is the sweetest picture!

Janet

Anonymous said...

Frame that one...what a precious memory to capture. Love it!

Leslie said...

Awww Felicia. What a sweet boy you have there!!!!

What a picture that you will cherish forever.

Lori said...

Amen :)

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Love your "wordless Wednesday" photos. The pictures of your children are adorable. And I loved the photos of your daughter's room. We recently did a French makeover in my daughter's room. When I saw the title of your site, I just had to come on over. Feel free to take a look at Sara's new Damask walls.

M.L. @ the house of whimsy

Michelle R Photography said...

Love it!!

Sharon said...

Okay, that is just pRICELESS!!!