


I have always loved conservatories. They are architecturally beautiful, bring the outdoors in, and provide a great space to unwind and just chill out. They also seem like a great place to just be...to be in the moment...sit, reflect, and be close to God. Aren't these just dreamy?


5 comments:
Ok, I have a note on the last one. I wonder if I could convince my husband that for the sake of the Great Commission (and me being closer to God) that this should be in our backyard? Hmm...
They are so dreamy! I would love to have one!
Love it~ Wish it were in my back yard!!!
They are so pretty. Don't know to much about them, but always seems to be in scarey movies!!! What's up with that.
Did you see where Carolin went to one while in Ohio?
I love them too, these are all just beautiful! I priced them a long while back...GASP!! LOL
Thanks for the kind comment on my blog, I appreciate it. Your children are just beautiful and your blog is lovely!
Post a Comment