Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Silly & Sweet

17 comments:

Carolin said...

You can add adorable on there too! What a cutie patootie!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

I just love this post! Natural AND Beautiful!!

~Lynn

Michelle R Photography said...

She is so adorable!!

Jodee said...

Cute pictures!

Thanks again for the Kindergarten poem. I posted it tonight!

Deb said...

I love that sweet face!! What a cutie!!

Bridget said...

Thanks for your sweet comment - you sure have a cutie on your hands! Adorable pictures!

Patty said...

What a personality Ava's got! You can really see it this post!

Kim said...

What a sweet precious baby girl! I love your blog!!! Thanks for visiting mine!

Football and Fried Rice said...

and precious, and sassy..I think you could on & on with this princess!

Jboo said...

Great photos -- your little girl is simply adorable!

Janet

Leslie said...

That's adorable. Hopefully I can see her Sat at the soccer game?????

Anonymous said...

& adorable & precious & ....

Marla said...

Look how cute Miss Ava is. I love her hair in piggy tails.

Anonymous said...

Sweet sweet Ava. There is no word better to describe her that simply precious. I just love that little munchkin.

Have a fab weekend!
Melissa

Leslie said...

So cute! Love the piggie tails!

Kate said...

Your little Ava is darling!! I love this collage! I also loved the pictures of your walk too...very picturesque! I love your decorating ideas...since I am in the midst of trying to decorate the home we recently moved into, I will definitely be back for more ideas!

Thanks for visiting us!

Kate

Denise C said...

AND...PRECIOUS!!! She is such a cutie pie!!!