We live close to a community that has a nice walking trail. It was a perfect evening to take a little stroll...

Children laughing! Does it get any better than that?
Using free header from the Background Fairy
Font by Kevin and Amanda
12 comments:
Your collages are beautiful! It looks like you had a blast!
It looks like such a great walking trail. I love the bottom left picture of the kids laughing. Jake's face is priceless!
Looks like you guys had a great Saturday evening stroll. Family time, isn't it wonderful!
That park looks vaguely familar...hehe.
I'm so glad you got to enjoy a great family night out and took the time to take pictures of this beautiful little hidden treasure. See you there on Tuesday? :)
a stroll AND a playground?? Nice neighborhood :=)
Glad you had a nice family night. Time with the kids and hubby, doesn't get any better than that.
Looks like a lovely area -- and how perfect -- a playground too! Great photos!
Janet
Your photos are beautiful!!! The one of your children laughing is my favorite!!!!
OH the sweet smiles and giggles of your babies...nothing better!!!
Blessings!
BTW, I added you to my sidebar...is that OK???
Blessings,
Denise
I'm back to the living now. Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog.
Ok, you and Melissa need to spill the beans on where this park is!!!!
Great pictures of the kids and collages. Are you just loving your new camera???? I'm so jealous.
Those are the greatest giggly pictures!!
LID 3-13-06 for Olivia in China and waiting for Patricia and Philippe in Haiti
Post a Comment