I have such an appreciation for how visual the Chinese are, and the presentations they produce. The opening and closing ceremonies definitely had the wow factor! However, these bikes had to be the coolest:
I have to agree! It has been so fun to follow along the last 17 days! I will finally get some sleep....but I may also go through Beijing Olympic withdrawals! :)
OH yes...Chelsi told us tonight that she just had to have one of those bikes...she was totally in awe of this neat thingy! I thought the wow factor was off the charts once again!
Oh I missed the beginning, didn't see the bikes, I dvr'd it so I will have to go watch it. I was in awe of everything and am so sad that the Olympics are over. I am sure you felt the same as I did, getting to see so much of our daughters birth country was extra special.
That was the coolest bike EVER. It was so wondeful to hear the commentators talk about China welcoming them with open arms. We experienced this while in China and it was one of the many reasons I feel in love with Bella's birth country.
Oh no, we only watched a few minutes of the closing ceremonies. Ryan would have loved those bikes! I'll have to see if I can find some video somewhere of them!
I am so gald you left that sweet comment so I could come over here and look at YOUR beautiful blog! Every thing here is so pretty to lok at...YOU, the KIDS, the ROOMS, your FAITH! haha
We don't have TV and are going a little crazy right now missing that. I wonder if we could resee it o
n Utube or something.
I am on my daughter's laptop so I can be in the family room, but its me, Sharon and Bailey
9 comments:
I have to agree! It has been so fun to follow along the last 17 days! I will finally get some sleep....but I may also go through Beijing Olympic withdrawals! :)
The opening ceremonies were BEAUTIFUL! The drums were my favorite.
Unfortunately, I did not see the closing ceremony. I can only imagine!
OH yes...Chelsi told us tonight that she just had to have one of those bikes...she was totally in awe of this neat thingy!
I thought the wow factor was off the charts once again!
Seriously...they both blew me away. Just plain stunning.
Oh I missed the beginning, didn't see the bikes, I dvr'd it so I will have to go watch it. I was in awe of everything and am so sad that the Olympics are over. I am sure you felt the same as I did, getting to see so much of our daughters birth country was extra special.
That was the coolest bike EVER. It was so wondeful to hear the commentators talk about China welcoming them with open arms. We experienced this while in China and it was one of the many reasons I feel in love with Bella's birth country.
Thanks for the comment. Your family is adorable. I loved all the pictures of Ava's room. I am so impressed!
Oh no, we only watched a few minutes of the closing ceremonies. Ryan would have loved those bikes! I'll have to see if I can find some video somewhere of them!
We did however catch the "memory tower". wow!
I am so gald you left that sweet comment so I could come over here and look at YOUR beautiful blog! Every thing here is so pretty to lok at...YOU, the KIDS, the ROOMS, your FAITH! haha
We don't have TV and are going a little crazy right now missing that. I wonder if we could resee it o
n Utube or something.
I am on my daughter's laptop so I can be in the family room, but its me,
Sharon and Bailey
Have a great day and I'll 'talk' to you soon!!
Post a Comment