Monday, August 11, 2008

Sunday Picnic


Yesterday we went to a great picnic. Our friends, Nancy and Allen, are very gracious and hosted an awesome event. Stu's group sang and the kids were in kiddy utopia. Jake had great fun swimming and jumping off the diving board, Ava loved the trampoline, and they both had fun checking out a crooked little playhouse. Thanks for the back to school fun!!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

What a very fun time it looks like you guys had.

That backyard is something else for sure. Love the playhouse and pool. True fun times for the kids.

I can't wait to see Stu perform. I'm sure they had the party hoppin.

Leslie said...

Good Luck tomorrow Jake and Stu.

Marla said...

Looks like everyone had a good time, I'm looking forward to hearing Stu sing.

Football and Fried Rice said...

ok, who ever owns that backyard is one lucky duck!

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the playhouse..how cool? Awesome pics!

See you in the am. :)

Carolin said...

What an adorable little playhouse, I bet you guys had an awesome time!

Looking forward to October and hearing Stu sing!