The kids were having an afternoon snack today when I heard "Ganbei". They havegotten into the habit of cheering and actually say "Ganbei" each time.
Any reason is a good reason to say "cheers"!
The kids were having an afternoon snack today when I heard "Ganbei". They have
Using free header from the Background Fairy
Font by Kevin and Amanda
10 comments:
What a sweet photo of you and Ava. I know what you mean about getting ready for church. My mom always used to say she lost her religion getting us ready for church. I set my alarm early most Sundays so I can have plenty of time to get ready and get the girls ready so I'm not rushing around and getting stressed out. We attend the first service, so it doesn't always work, but I try...
"Ganbei" for a great week!
I can soooo relate to this post! In fact, Kamree has been so bad in church that I haven't been to communion in 4-6 months. I always take her out half way through!
Adorable Mommy/Daughter photo!
What a sweet Mommy/daughter photo! I know what you mean about running late for church....that is us....and today was no exception!
Yea for you, because I know that's a huge feat..what's so funny is that I can't get to church on time to save my life and this week we were so early the check-in people weren't even there yet. Must have been a freaky weekend for us both to be on time! :)
Love the photo of the two of you...that camera sure is worth every penny, isn't it?
I totally understand what you are saying. I always feel better when I am prepared ahead of time and when I have a few minutes to breathe before we leave. With a 3 year old and a 13 year old, I am surprised at how similar both of their attitudes are about doing anything! Lord give me strength!!Cute picture of you with your little sweetie!
Beautiful mother-daughter photo!
Very good picture of you two. I cant wait to get my camera.
I feel the same way getting ready for church or just about anywhere, heck I'm tired by the time we get to the car. But I love my job as hurrier upper, nose wiper, boo boo kisser etc.
By the way, cute dress Miss Ava is wearing.
Getting 3 of us ready for early service at church is a real challenge. I usually lay out their clothes the night before. But undoubtedly I am always the last one out the door. But my husband is usually first ....Hmmm????
I love the cheers photo of brother and sister...so sweet! I just had to comment on this, because this was our life before we started going to church on Saturday nights! I always felt horrible on the way to church.
Dana
Post a Comment