I love them sharing a kiss! How cute are they?
Just precious!~Lynn
Grandpas are the best! Sweet picture!
HOW SWEET! You can tell they adore each other!
That is so darn cute Felicia. Great shot of them two sharing such a sweet moment.
This is a priceless photo and a beautiful moment forever captured! Precious!!!
Ohhhhh. What a precious moment in time captured. Just imagine what memories you are going to capture with that SLR soon! See you all tomorrow at 8:45 am...that time still works, I can do it. :)
Ahhhhh, too cute for words.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love them sharing a kiss! How cute are they?
Just precious!
~Lynn
Grandpas are the best! Sweet picture!
HOW SWEET! You can tell they adore each other!
That is so darn cute Felicia. Great shot of them two sharing such a sweet moment.
This is a priceless photo and a beautiful moment forever captured! Precious!!!
Ohhhhh. What a precious moment in time captured. Just imagine what memories you are going to capture with that SLR soon!
See you all tomorrow at 8:45 am...that time still works, I can do it. :)
Ahhhhh, too cute for words.
Post a Comment