I am all over that...very excited for a fresh start this year and I plan to get my home in order and lose the twenty pounds I have been carrying around since our wait for Lia (in 2005, I shamefully admit!!!).
Christmas look so yummy at your house!! Love the tea set!
At my Dad's assisted living apartment there was a little lady there that turned 100...I LOVED her!! She was happy, funny and a joy to be around. Brooches were vey important to her....people were always giving them to her...and then she would show them off.
These girls are growing up way too fast on us! ;-)
OMG - WE are SO dieting here! I think that we ate three days worth on Christmas. Marion is keeping us on our toes and so we have the excerise thing already in full swing!
20 comments:
I hear ya sister!!!!
Have a Happy New Year too.
I'll second that!
You can say that again....I usually start mine on Jan 1st!!
Happy New Year to you and your family!!
Lisa
I am soooo with you on this one! My 20 year class reunion is coming up and I need to get more than a few pounds off!
Hope you have a Happy New Year!
I am all over that...very excited for a fresh start this year and I plan to get my home in order and lose the twenty pounds I have been carrying around since our wait for Lia (in 2005, I shamefully admit!!!).
Such a cute picture...love it!!
Happy New Year!!!
Oh yeah -- I'm with you on that one! It's number one on my resolution list!! Why does chocolate taste so good???
Janet
Someone has set our dryer on extra hot ~ my pants seem to be shrinking at a very fast rate!
I'm right there with you on the diet plan!
Have a safe and joyous New Year!
Jo
Hilarious! Happy New Year!
Isn't that the truth. Ugh!
Move more..eat less...there you go! :-)
Christmas look so yummy at your house!! Love the tea set!
At my Dad's assisted living apartment there was a little lady there that turned 100...I LOVED her!! She was happy, funny and a joy to be around. Brooches were vey important to her....people were always giving them to her...and then she would show them off.
These girls are growing up way too fast on us! ;-)
Have a wonderful New Year!!
Definitely starting soon! My elliptical machine is covered in dust. ;)
Happy New Year!!
Let it begin...but not until January 2nd ;)
Terrye in FL
you have such a great blog!!
that ava is so precious
& i love toile & ribbon too
happy new year
xo
That is such a cute post! hahaha I just ate a butterscotch bar for breakfast so i needed to see that inspiration!!
Happy, Happy New Year to you!!
OMG - WE are SO dieting here! I think that we ate three days worth on Christmas. Marion is keeping us on our toes and so we have the excerise thing already in full swing!
Love the vintage dress form - so shabby chic :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
I will be right there with you! Glad the eating holidays are over!
Happy New Year to you and your family Felicia!
Oh, seriously. I need it BIG TIME! We leave for a trip in 14 days and I can't keep my hands out of the cookies!
Happy New Year!!
Amen to the diet thing...
Have a great 2009...
Hello!
Thanks for visiting my blog! No, I don't go to Southeast, but I've been there for Bible Studies and have many friends there.
Are you nearby?
Your children are GORGEOUS! Hope to chat again sometime.
Blessings,
Sandy
Happy New year to you!!
Post a Comment