Saturday, December 13, 2008

A visit with Santa

"He had a  broad face and a round little belly,
That shook when he laughed, like a bowl fully of jelly
He was chubby and plump, a right jolly old elf, 
And I laughed when I saw him in spite of myself"
Clement Moore, "A visit from St. Nicholas"
Whether you call him Santa Claus, Father Christmas, Kris Kringle, St. Nicholas,
Pere Noel or St. Nick...it's fun to watch the joy Santa brings to the face of a child at Christmas time!
Listening so intently
Delight and excitement
 
Right after meeting the big guy...still on cloud nine and tickled pink
Oh happy day!
And to all, a goodnight :)

14 comments:

Carolin said...

Too cute for words!!!

Leslie said...

Very..very sweet.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Could they be any cuter! Looks like they enjoyed their visit with the big guy in red!!


Lisa

3 Peanuts said...

Oh Felecia...they look like they are BURSTING with delight!!!!!


Those are the best Santa photos!!!!! Ava does not look at all intimidated by the big man...that is GREAT!


Kim
P.S. I have almost the exact same jacket as you. I think the collar is slightly different on mine. CUTE! You are so pretty.

Linda said...

Oh, my how sweet you all look. And oh, so happy. Merry Christmas to you all.

Sharon said...

So, so cute!! I love what you did with this post! haha I am so glad you had a nice santa, Bailey was so excited then it was a big rush to get the shot and I was bummed.

But the good news was she was not at all afraid, amazing!

I know you all must be having so much fun this year!!

Bridget said...

Those are the cutest pictures! Looks like the kids loved their visit with Santa! Hope you are enjoying a great weekend!

Football and Fried Rice said...

HOw cute are you?And, well, the kids too! I love their joy even after the meeting!!

Jboo said...

What beautiful pictures of the visit with Santa! Your kids are adorable and look so sweet and so do you!

Have a great week!

Janet

Michelle R Photography said...

I can't believe that Ava isn't the slighest bit scared of the big guy in red. You captured their time with Santa beautifully. Jack and Ava look so happy and adorable.

BTW, I love Ava's dress & your coat!

Have a great week!

Marla said...

Oh this time of year, does it get any better? The kids are adorable. Love the picture of you and them, a keeper for sure.

Cynthia said...

Love those pictures and love that dress !!

Sue said...

Those photos are priceless....so darling. Your kids are adorable!

Sue :)

Deb said...

so, so sweet!