Happy Toile Y'all
I love toile and grosgrain ribbon...put the two together and it makes my heart smile!
The Reason for the Season
I saw this on Maree's blog and it's such a cute reminder of the true reason for the season. Four year old Avery Winter sings "Happy Birthday Jesus"
All I want for Christmas...
Personalized Video from Santa
I saw this link on a couple of blogs but didn't try it until I saw it on Marla's blog.
It takes about 3 minutes and you get a free personalized video from Santa for your child. Ava was amused but the look on Jake's face was priceless!!
Make a video for your child
Make a video for your child



15 comments:
That dress is just adorable! I love the ribbon and fabric.
I made a personalized Santa video for Carson and it was a big hit! He received a letter and video in the same day. He was still smiling from ear to ear when he went to bed that night!
Toile and grosgrain...you just can't go wrong!!! Darling!!! ANd can I just say...I LOVED the title of your post!!!
I will hve to investigate the persoalized Santa video!!!
Hope your week is off to a great start!!
Ooooh -- love that toile dress!! She is simply adorable! I saw some toile ballet flats over the weekend -- so, so cute -- hope they go on sale after the holidays!
Am going to check out the Santa video!
Have a great week!
Janet
That dress is so cute....she looks darling in it!! I just looked at a very similar one on Etsy....I love anything TOILE!!
Someone emailed me that video last week...Sarah loved it!!
Have a great week!!
Very cute dress, and I just loved the one in the last post as well. Ava looks darling in anything she wears. Oh how I miss that little one.
When did Jake loose his bottom teeth? I hope Santa brings him two, and Ella one.
Oh Felicia, We would get into some trouble shopping! I LOVE red toile too That dress is perfection. Kate wore a red damask number today;) So so cute on Miss Ava!
You can just see Christmas in their eyes. Glad they liked the video, isn't it great to see them smile!
Terrific pictures!
The dress is gorgeous & the toothless grin is great!
That's a girl after my own heart...love red toile!
I noticed in the lastest Talbots catalog they are tooting toile big time this season.
Our house in Lexington had a different color toile in every room...it seemed so totally right that a lady from France bought it when we sold it. There was one room actually void of toile...the laudry room....she added brown toile to the walls there....perfect!
Thanks for your sweet comment...I told just a fraction of that story! It's amazing what God can accomplish if "we" get out of way!
Your children are so, so adorable!!
That toile dress is adorable (as is the model)! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. :)
Off to check out the videos!
Thank you so much for the sweet comment! So nice to "meet" you! Your blog and your family is just beautiful! I'm with you...LOVE toile! Our Sydney's room is baby pink with black/white toile bedding.
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! I look forward to peeking in on you!
Blessings~
I LOVE the toile dress! I have a huge weekness for anything toile. Little Miss Ava looks absolutely stunning in her dress. She is such a doll and your little man is equally as handsome!
I saw your post on the Nutcracker and was excited to hear that it went so well!!! Paige is dancing in it this year and I always, always tear up at the dance of the snow fairies...purely magical!
Have a Merry Christmas!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress!
That toile dress on Ava is pure cuteness!
Love the pillowcase dress!!! I have made a few of these for Katie. I LOVE the Toile!
Jen
Post a Comment