Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Twas the night before Christmas!


Reading "Rudolph", "The Night Before Christmas" and "The Story of Jesus"

Having a little Peppermint Mocha Cocoa

Leaving cookies for Santa.  I wanted to start a new tradition this year and bake a birthday cake for Jesus. We were out of town all day today celebrating Christmas with Stu's family (we have a yearly tradition with Stu's family I love, will post on that later). Regretfully, I did not get the cake baked. 
  
Happy Birthday Jesus!

10 comments:

Marla said...

I love the PJ's, have a very Merry Christmas.

Lori said...

Merry Christmas to your family!!

3 Peanuts said...

Felicia,

Such a nice Christmas Eve! I love you jammies:)

Merry Merry Christmas,
Kim

P.S. I have something to sen Ava next week when I have a chance. How tall is she?

Kam said...

Love these pics! And we have many traditions too! Super fun...those cookies look yummy!

Hope you all have had a fantastic Christmas!

Jodee said...

What a fun Christmas Eve! I love your matching PJs too!

Linda said...

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! May God Bless

Jboo said...

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! You all look so cute in your holiday jammies!

Janet

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Love those pj's...you all look so cute!!

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

Lisa

Carolin said...

Adorable PJ's ... nothing cuter than little ones in cute pj's!

Merry Christmas to you & yours Felicia and Happy New Year too!

Lynn said...

Merry Christmas, a few days late!