Your Christmas look is beautiful! It's so fun to look back on past pictures....even from just a year ago. It's always amazing to see changes, especially in the children!
Felicia, your house looks amazing just like I knew it would. You pour yourself in everything you do and it shows. I hope you all have a great Christmas too.
Felicia, You have such a lovely home. You have a beautiful touch with your decorations. I love how you do your front porch with pretty pillows for every season. Thanks for giving us a look around.
19 comments:
Felicia,
These are just beautiful images of Christmas goodness!!! I love them all. I also love your header...just beautiful.
Seasons Greetings to you as well!
Kate
I love your Christmas collages. Your house looks fabulous! I hope you have a happy holiday season!
Oh my!! What beautiful holiday decorations -- you are so talented!
Hope you have a great week!
Janet
Your house looks beautiful! You have a decorators eye for sure!
Happy Holidays to you and yours!
Lisa
How lovely! You have such tradition taste, much like mine. I really need to get on task and decorate for the holiday that is quickly approaching!
Happy Holidays,
Jo
WOW!!! Beautiful!!! The decorations look like they should be in a magazine. Great job!
Jen
Just Gorgeous Felicia. Everything you touch is just so Fab!!!!!
I hope you enjoy the Holidays.
Gorgeous! You are so talented, you can just feel Christmas in these pictures :D
Goodness Felicia, you just have that touch to make a home look so lovely. What a gift!
Merry Christmas to all of you!
Your Christmas look is beautiful!
It's so fun to look back on past pictures....even from just a year ago. It's always amazing to see changes, especially in the children!
Felicia you really have a beautiful touch...just lovely.
The love just oozes out!! A home full of love is what I see...with blessed people inside!
Merry Christmas!!
oh they are sobeautiful, i wanna come share in your Christmas!!!!
mine is slightly mucky and messy at the mo ; )
xxx
s
What a beautiful home full of festive decorations. I love your toile pillows! Just gorgeous!
Oh my goodness I love it !! Just beautiful !!Merry Christmas
Felicia, your house looks amazing just like I knew it would. You pour yourself in everything you do and it shows. I hope you all have a great Christmas too.
You've decorated beautifully..as always! We miss seeing the Christmas lights and decorations. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon.
Felicia -- I just watched Ava's Gotcha Day video for the first time. She was such a beautiful baby! I can't believe how much she has grown!
Felicia,
You have such a lovely home. You have a beautiful touch with your decorations. I love how you do your front porch with pretty pillows for every season. Thanks for giving us a look around.
Have a great weekend!
I am in awe!
Post a Comment