Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Inspiration

These images are from Southern Living.  I love how they hung buckets from the mantel, instead of stockings.  Such a cute idea!!  Also, the next time I make a chocolate dessert, I'm definitely going to place peppermints all around the perimeter.  That just shouts Christmas and would be fun to do with the kids!!

11 comments:

Missy said...

Such beautiful decorations. I was SO excited to see your Nutcracker post! It looked beautiful. Paige is dancing as a baby mouse in the Nutcracker this year! We can't take any photos and I am SO bummed : ( She performs for the first time Sat. night. Your kiddos looked precious for the evening!

Deb said...

What inspiration these photos bring! I love Southern Living.....they always have so many great ideas and great recipes!

Lynn said...

I love all of that! Southern Living is one of my favorite magazines.

3 Peanuts said...

So cute:) I LOVE the looks of that cake too!!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Everything looks so beautiful....I especially like that mantle...and the dessert!!

Thanks for sharing.....now it makes me want to redo all of my Christmas decorations!!

Have a great night!

Lisa

Jboo said...

What beautiful decorations! Just found a Southern Living at the YMCA and "borrowed" it to read more. I love it!

Have a great Friday!

Janet

Leslie said...

Great pics showing us your beautiful style. Decorating should really be your full time job Felicia. I'm loving the mantel, and those red and white toile plates.

Kate said...

I so so love Southern Living....beautiful, fanciful pictures....

Marla said...

Felicia, if I didnt know better I would think this was your house. Peppermints do just make you think of Christmas.

Michelle R Photography said...

I think Southern Living has the most creative ideas. That cake does scream Christmas, for sure!

Jennifer said...

Love the peppermints too! What a GREAT idea!

Jen