Saturday, November 29, 2008

What a difference a year makes!

I was cleaning up my photo files and found some pictures from last year.  I can't believe how much the kids have grown....especially Ava.
2007
 
(scanned in blurry)

2008

15 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

It is amazing how much they can change in one year...especially when they are toddlers! Ava looks so grown up....love that pink jacket with the animal print skirt...too cute!!

Lisa

Deb said...

I loved your family picture from last year....and you are right Ava has grown so much! She was so itty-bitty last Christmas! the recent photos of both kids are so adorable too! Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Your family picture from last year was so beautiful!! I think that Jake has changed too!! I love Ava's pink jacket and bow!! How adorable!

Jboo said...

Great photos! It is fun to see how much the kids have grown in a year and yours surely did!

Have a fun Sunday!

Janet

Jennifer said...

You have a beautiful family and a great blog. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Looking forward to following along on your blog.

Jen

P.S. I love that charm bracelet from a few posts down!

Bridget said...

What great pictures - it is true though a year makes such a difference - they grow too fast!! I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Marla said...

My how the kids have grown.

You are a very beautiful family.

jennifer said...

I love seeing the pictures from last year. They are adorable. It is amazing to see how much they change from year to year.

Michelle R Photography said...

Oh my goodness, she does look like a tiny little thing last year. I just love comparing photos to see how much and how quickly they change!

Have a great week!

Missy said...

What a beautiful family you have! I agree, a year can truly make a difference! Ava and Jake both have grown a lot. They are still just as darling : )

Have a nice week!

3 Peanuts said...

I think they both look a lot older. It is amazing though isn't it? Ava is a little peanut. She looks very petitie compared to Kate who is a Tall drink of water.


I love your family photo from last year...everyone looks great!

Maree said...

Wow! Your children are such darlings...just couldn't be any cuter!!

Love, love, love your Christmas blog...inspiring!

Blessings!!

Linda said...

Jake looks like a little man and Ava is so grown up now. What a beautiful family.

Doug and Terrye said...

What a huge difference! I love seeing those eyes twinkle :)

Terrye in FL

Jo said...

They grow up all too fast! What adorable children you have. The family photo is lovely.

Jo