This is for Leslie. She keeps telling me I need to post pics of my bathroom (she's very kind). I thought this would be a good time to do so, since today is...
Show us Where You Live Friday - Bathroom Edition!
We live in an old house. Even though the bathroom was recently renovated, it was renovated to look old!


I bought a shelf at Hobby Lobby, painted it black and used it to top my balloon shade!
Show us Where You Live Friday - Bathroom Edition!
We live in an old house. Even though the bathroom was recently renovated, it was renovated to look old!

I bought a shelf at Hobby Lobby, painted it black and used it to top my balloon shade!
P.S. For those of you who have asked, the paint color is Jalapeno Pepper by Benjamin Moore




43 comments:
What a fabulous bathroom ~ the fleur de lis are a perfect touch! ;)
Jo
I love it. L-O-V-E it. The colors are great! Maybe you should come help me finish decorating my house!
This bathroom turned out soooo cute! The colors look great together. I love your shelf idea too!
Have a great weekend!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! You have such a wonderful decorating style....I think you should continue to show us different rooms in your beautiful house!!
If truth be told....I actually prefer older homes to the newer ones.....much more charm and character, they just don't make them like that anymore!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Lisa
BEAUTIFUL! I love love love it! I think you and I have very similar taste although you'd never know it looking at my current home - it's PLAIN JANE. My last house was a 1937 1 1/2 story and had character like yours - MUCH more fun to decorate.
Enjoy your gorgeous house!
GORGEOUS! That's all I can say. I just LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE your bathroom.
Beautiful! Did you put up the beadboard yourself? I am about to have my husband and his father do it in our guest bathroom. If you did.. do you have any tips?!
Beautiful bathroom. I love your colors. Thanks for sharing.
Wow!!!! Love, love, love it Felicia! You are one talented decorator. Love the colors, all the contrast and the bead board. You did an amazing job!
I think older home have much more character too than new ones.
Have a great weekend btw!
LOVE the color and love the look! Great bathroom!
LOVE IT..
very beautiful...
Have a great weekend..
This is great. I love the colors!
Felicia -- Love it! It so beautiful! I have an old house too -- may have to try and copy you a bit, but mine will never look as lovely as yours!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Janet
Told ya, it wOULD BE so Worth posting about.....BECAUSE....IT'S GORGEOUS!!!!!
Thank you...I'm now a happy friend...lol.
Ok....what room is next for your blog????
I love your bathroom! Could you tell me the paint color you used?? I might want to copy it!!
beautiful bathroom. I love the colors, so rich.
Beautiful! I love the black and white wit a punch of wall color! It's lovely!
WOW!!! Your bathroom is gorgeous!! I love it and everything in it!! Will you come do my bathrooms??!! Great job!!
Great bathroom. I love every part of it.
I would love to know the name of that paint. You have quite an eye for decorating! Blessings to yoU!
Awesome colors! I'm in love with the green walls with the black and white! Also love your lighting! Beautiful job! Now I want to see the rest of your house! Ha!
I LOVE your bathroom!! Love the colors and the hardware. Everything goes perfectly together!
LOVE IT!!! Anytime you want to head towards Chatt TN to fix up a bathroom let me know! haha
Your bathroom is stunning. I love the colors. It's beautiful!
TGIF. :)
I absolutely love the green in your bathroom!! The black and white look great against it. Can you come do my master bath like that?
Love the bathroom! Oh heck, I love the whole darn house.
Have a great weekend.
What a pretty bathroom! I too am fleur de lis fanatic.
Wow, it's gorgeous. How do you get your pics to come up so big on your blog? I've tried and failed.
What's not to love!?!? Fabulous!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your bathroom!!!!
WOW! Beautiful bathroom! Great colors!!
Oh, a girl after my own heart. Gorgeous, gorgeous bathroom. So dramatic and rich. Love all your touches.
Hey, did y'all know that Quebec's (as in Montreal, Canada)symbol is the fleur de lys? You should come up sometime. You'd feel right at home.
:)
Wanda (At Last...)
You have an AMAZING bathroom! I was debating on doing beadbord in my bathroom or not and you have helped me decided....I am soooo doing it, to bad I work this weekend :)Thank you for sharing!
-Ash-
Oh I could live in that bathroom~ I LOVE IT!!!!!
You sure have got the talent of putting a room together!!!
Happy summer
I LOVE your bathroom Felicia!! So adorable! BTW....just wanted to let you know that we are making our blog private....if you still want to follow along on the journey to mei mei....stop by and sent me your e-mail address on the top post. Hope you have a great week!
~Deb
I LOVE your bathroom Felicia!! So adorable! BTW....just wanted to let you know that we are making our blog private....if you still want to follow along on the journey to mei mei....stop by and sent me your e-mail address on the top post. Hope you have a great week!
~Deb
Beautiful!! You have such beautiful taste and just know how to add the perfect touches!!
Very beautiful!!!!!!
WOW!
I LOVE that green!!
Everything is beautiful!
Heaven, I'm in heaven... this is divine. Found your blog on Kelly's Korner and thankful I did, such inspiration!
Wow, love your bathroom!
Oh wow, this is a gorgeous BR! You really have a wonderful eye for decorating.
Love the balloon curtains a fav of mine!
Enjoy!
Ivy
Help! I am desperately trying to find the fabric you used to make the shower curtain. I can't find anything like it. Any advice?
Post a Comment