Sunday, June 14, 2009

Giveaway!!!

I just had my 100th post on this blog and thought it would be fun to do a giveaway. I will be drawing 2 names from the "hat" for the following items:


Picture Frame
...a giveaway for a little or big girl :)
Lilly Frame
Fleur-de-lis Salad Servers
fdl salad servers

To enter leave me a comment. I will draw 2 names on Monday, June 22, 2009!

39 comments:

Kim said...

Happy 100th post.. LOVE your goodies..
I would love to be entered into your drawing..
Soooo nice of you to hold this..
Have an AMAZING Sunday..
Hugs..

Free2BeMe350z said...

Happy 100th post! I enjoy following your blog! What a nice thing for you to do! I hope I am a winner!

Tracy said...

First let me say your bathroom is to die for! So nice. Second, I'd love to be added into the giveaway drawing.

Thanks and congrats on 100!

Marla said...

Congrats on your 100th post! And what fun goodies!!

Jboo said...

Congrats on #100!! Great giveaways -- throw my name in the hat please!

Janet

Eloise said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! It's been so nice to get to know you and your precious family through your blog.

Your giveaway items are fabulous and really reflect you and your great taste!

Have a wonderful day!

Hayley said...

Congrats on your 100th post!

Jennifer said...

Congrats on your 100th post. I would love to be entered in this drawing.

Jodee said...

Congrats on your 100th post! I am looking forward to 100 more!

Please throw my name in the hat too :)

Hope you have a great Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Happy 100th post girlfriend!!!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

HAPPY 100th POST!!! Thanks for visiting. Love the frame and the salad servers!!! Don't you just love Lilly things? Your children are so precious. Their matching outfits are so adorable! Have a great weekend! Love & blessings from NC!

Carolin said...

Happy 100th post!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah!! Very cute blog!!! LOVE your give away items! :)

Kam said...

Happy 100 post! Love these yummy giveaways! And you're so sweet to do it. Hope you are having a fantastic weekend!

Becky said...

Happy 100th post! Love the frame and the salad serving spoons!

Hope you are feeling better!

Deb said...

Congratulations on your 100th post Felicia! I would love to enter your drawing!

Kim said...

Happy 100th post!!

I just read your previous post and have decided you can come decorate my bathroom or house anytime! Love it!

Hoping I might be the lucky winner!

Hannah said...

Happy 100th post! What a great idea to have a give a way for your post :) Love it!

Have a great weekend!

carolinagirl said...

Yeah!!!! Happy 100th post! Your giveaways are Fabulous! Please enter me! :)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Happy 100th post!!

What great giveaway items....you are just too sweet.

Lisa

Natalie said...

What a fun thing to do!! Happy 100th post! You go girl!!
It's been awhile since I've had a chance to get on the computer. I see I have some catching up to do!!

Hugs to you.
Natalie

Michelle R Photography said...

What wonderful giveaways!! Please count me in!

Wanda said...

Congrats on 100 posts! A good reason to celebrate.

Cheers,

Wanda (At Last...,)

Doris said...

Happy 100th post. Those are fab gifts. Grats to the upcoming winner!

Leslie said...

Happy 100th post Felicia!!!!!
You picked great gifts for you giveaway. I wouldn't had thought otherwise either. Your a women with such style and grace.

Are you feeling better?

Marla said...

Happy 100th to you. It has been such a blessing to follow your family. I hope there will be hundreds more post!

Love the items you picked. They have you wrote all over them.

Angie H. said...

Congrats on your 100th post... :)
Angie H
Soso, MS
angieaccoun@aol.com

ji said...

Happy Happy 100th post!! Love giveaways...especially with such adorable prizes...what a nice gesture!!

Jeannine

erneal said...

I would to be in your drawing. I am new to blogspot and I am currently working on my site. Thanks and I hope to win!!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I will love to enter...
In answer to the comment you left on my site about Barack whistling Addams Family... I am trying to catch a little video of it but he is camera shy when it comes to videos... I am trying though... he knows bits and pieces but can't put the whole thing together... it is to funny :)

Courtney said...

Happy 100th post. I would love to be entered in your contest!

monelle said...

I love your blog! My home is decorated in fleur-de-lis and I would love to win! I am cajun gal with a cajun name from South Louisiana! Please enter me in the drawing!

Melissa said...

Happy 100th post...you go girl. Is it sad that I have the little 2t overalls that match that frame?

The world is a better place with fleur de lis decor.

Love the bathroom pics and the curtains you ended up with too!

JinXiu said...

Happy 100th post. I really enjoy following your blog. I hope for 100's more

Anonymous said...

Happy 100! What a splendid drawing (either one!) Love your blog and hope for hundredS more!

From Paci to Pearls said...

Congrat's on 100 post! 6/22 is my B-day so I would love to win! Thanks for the chance!

Sarah said...

Happy 100!! Love our fleur de lis!!! If I win, I can come pick it up and we can have our girls together to play! Fun!

Jo said...

Happy 100th! It's always so much fun to peek in and see what you're up to!

Jo

Mandy said...

100 Posts!
Hooray!

Love your blog, it's adorable!