Thank you Lisa and Carolin -- I can now post pics again! Ava loves gum and is good about keeping it in her mouth...why does she only show me her gum when I take her picture? :-)
What was the problem with ploading your pictures? Love the colors in this photo. I'm glad you and Carolin were on your "A" game on Sat. I can't believe I didn't get any close up pictures of Miss Ava. She looked so adorable too. Did you see Carolin's collages of your kido's?
My emilee does the same thing with gum. She thinks its funny. In fact she has become so cheaky lately that she likes to make faces right before I snap the camera. I have to admit some of the pictures crack me up. It must be the age
What awesome pictures and a wonderful blog. I enjoyed reading your blog today. I love all the new blogs I have found. Quite a unique group. I love making new blogging friends.. I have several Disney posts already on my blog and have several more to post. Hope you will stop by for a visit.
23 comments:
Gorgeous, gorgeous picture. The colors - wow. (And it doesn't hurt that your little darlin' is adorable.)
Wanda (At Last...)
YEAH!!!!! I am so happy to see AVA's sweet face up here again!! Such a beautiful picture:)
Have a good night!
Lisa
Sweet little Ava even makes chewed gum cute! :)
TOOOO CUTE...
Love the photo...
Ava is a doll..
Have a great week..
Thank you sweet friend for your comment~ I always love hearing from you!!!
Ava is beautiful and this picture is WONDERFUL~ you are good!!!
Great photo. She is beautiful. Love her dress!
She is beautiful! I love her dress!
love the color in this pic:) Glad you learned how to do flickr. It will become easier and easier.
Hooray! I love this picture of Ava. I especially love her bow!
Good to see you got past the technical challenges - I had no idea how to help or I would have tried:)
Ava is such a cutie - Amelia LOVES gum too - in fact she just got a talking to about the wrappers on the floor tonight!
Oh my. Gorgeous photo! She is lovely and that gum...I just love this!
So glad to have some down time tonight to visit you again! Hope you are having a great week!
Beautiful photo of your sweet girl! That is funny with the gum -- doesn't that always seem to happen!
Have a good Thursday! Yay -- almost the weekend!
Janet
Wow! Beautiful image of your cutie...darling little dress. :)
I love those shoes. Do you mind sharing where you got them? She's so hip:)
Oh good! You're back in 'bidness!
Ava, too cute for words! Love the picture!
What a great picture of your adorable girl!! She looks like she can ham it up. Love the Lily dress and stylin' sandals.
Glad you are back. I am not completely back yet... Crazy time of year.
Hugs,
Jody
What was the problem with ploading your pictures?
Love the colors in this photo. I'm glad you and Carolin were on your "A" game on Sat. I can't believe I didn't get any close up pictures of Miss Ava. She looked so adorable too. Did you see Carolin's collages of your kido's?
Geogreous picture
My emilee does the same thing with gum. She thinks its funny. In fact she has become so cheaky lately that she likes to make faces right before I snap the camera. I have to admit some of the pictures crack me up. It must be the age
staci
I love this little outfit! She's model material for sure.
Could she be any cuter?
What a cute picture of sweet Ava!
Thanks for your prayers and well wishes for Kate. I can't wait to see Ava and Kate together!
Hope you are feeling better~
What awesome pictures and a wonderful blog. I enjoyed reading your blog today.
I love all the new blogs
I have found. Quite a unique group.
I love making new blogging friends..
I have several Disney posts already on my blog and have several more to post. Hope you will stop by for a visit.
Her an I have a long history with bum....I love her to death. Great photo!!
Can you tell I'm just catching up...little one is down for a nap. :)
Post a Comment