Tonight we celebrated 10 years of marriage. Stu surprised me by arranging for the kids to spend the weekend with Grandma Betty (thank you Roger and Sheila for taking them). We went to a neat spot for dinner -- a historic home that was renovated into a fabulous restaurant. It was a great mix of old charm and new style. I have to say it was the most relaxing dining experience I've ever had.
To my dear hubby, I thank you for a wonderful evening but more importantly, I thank you for 10 years of respect, laughter, fun and unconditional love. You're a great father and husband, and you make me a better person. For that I appreciate you and love you, from the bottom of my heart.
To my best friend, you are a blessing from above --
I love you!!
I love you!!





18 comments:
Happy Anniversary
What a lovely evening ~ Happy Anniversary!
Jo
Happy Anniversary! What a fabulous hubby you have!
What a sweet present from Stu!!! Congratulations you guys!
Sweet!!! Happy Anniversary!!! May your next 10, 20, 30....and beyond be just as happy!!!
what beautiful pics, you both look wonderful and so happy:)
Happy Anniversary and may you have many more.
Happy Anniversary. That place looks wonderful. Enjoy your weekend!
Oh, this is such a beautiful post!! Happy Anniversary to you both!! How nice you were able to take some time for a evening with just the two of you.
You guys make such a cute couple, Happy Anniversary!
Gin =)
Yes, as a matter of fact I am spending my last childless evening surfing my favorite blogs thank you very much.
Happy 10!! What a great photo of the two of you! And a wonderful weekend. Here's to 10 more!
It looks lovely!!
I'm so glad you had a great time!
Happy Anniversary my sweet friend.
Natalie
Happy Anniversary!! Sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate......Love the pictures....you both look fantastic!!
Have a great weekend...and Happy Father's Day to Stu!!
Lisa
Happy Anniversary!! I hope it was a great night!
That restaurant looks perfect.
Happy Anniversary! What a perfect way to celebrate!
It looks like a great date! I'm glad you had a terrific anniversary
Happy 10th anniversary to both of you....wishing you many, many more wonderful years ahead!!
Happy Anniversary Felicia.
What a fun time! You're a beautiful couple. Hope you celebrate many many more happy Anniversaries.
Ivy
Happy Anniversary! You are a beautiful couple!!!!
Post a Comment