Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Graduates!

Jake graduated from Kindergarten and my niece Alison graduated from high school. Jake's class sang the cutest song at his graduation to the tune of "New York, New York". I still can't get that little tune out of my head...

"Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today
I want to be a part of it, first grade, first grade
Jake's graduation collage
Congrats to you both!

17 comments:

Jo said...

How cute! You have a lot to celebrate ~ enjoy.

Jo

Kim said...

Congratulations..
Great job to both...
Have a great week.

Marla said...

Great pictures! Congrats to them both.

Courtney said...

So cute. I love the little song!

Jboo said...

Congrats to the graduates! What a cute song!

Janet

ji said...

Congrats!!! What an exciting time!

Carolin said...

I can only imagine how cute that song must have been. Congratulations handome little Jake! First grade will be here before you know it!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

How cute!!

Congrats to the graduates!!

Have a great week!

Lisa

Wanda said...

How cute is that song! Congratulations. My Dahlia graduates kindergarten next week. I love how enthused they are about starting Grade 1. It's big stuff!

Enjoy your summer!

Jodee said...

Congrats to your graduates! That song is too cute!

Melissa said...

I can't believe the year has gone so fast. He's growing up so fast. Congrats to them both!

Michelle R Photography said...

Congratulations!!!

Start spreading the news... I'm leaving for China... Ok, just had to slip that in there. :)

Kam said...

That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard! I think it's stuck in my head now! Love it!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Awww....congratulations to both! I pray you have a great summer Felicia.

Leslie said...

Congratulations!!!!!
We have 1st graders now....I just can't believe it.
Hope your feeling better these days.

JinXiu said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GEORGOUS GRADUATES

carolinagirl said...

Congrats!!! I love that little song. I have a little boys whose last day of Kindergarten is tomorrow.