Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I feel so blessed to have a heavenly father that loves me (more than I can fathom), and to share my life with two great Dads on this earth, my father and Stu.  I appreciate and love you both!
So glad we got to spend the day together!
Stu and Dad w/ text
Group2
Happy Father's Day!

10 comments:

Kim said...

HOW GREAT..
I sure do miss living by my family..
LOVE the family photo..
Have a great week.
Happy Father's Day to your Father and Stu..

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

It looks like you had a fabulous day with all the "Dads" in your life:)

Beautiful pictures...they will make great memories one day!!

Happy Father's Day!

Lisa

Marla said...

How fun! Happy Father's Day to your guys!

Carolin said...

What a wonderful way to spend Father's Day! Looks like you had a great time!

Jboo said...

Great photos -- you have such a lovely family!

Thank you so much for your sweet comment and the prayers for my Mom -- really appreciate it.

Janet

Jodee said...

Happy Father's Day to the two special men in your life! Love the pictures!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh what a great family picture. Happy Anniversary also my friend! Praying for a great week for you and your family!

mommy24treasures said...

what a beautiful family...

Kam said...

What great pics from what I'm sure was a great day!

Deb said...

Oh belated Happy Father's Day to all the men in you life!!