Monday, June 22, 2009

Picking Daisies and Picking Winners

Ava picked some daisies the other day while playing outside (I hope they were from our yard and not the neighbors - lol)  She held this single flower for the longest time and I couldn't resist snapping a photo...
Ava daisy b&w

Now onto picking winners for the 100th post giveaway.

Ava picked the winner of the Lilly Pulitzer frame. The winner is:
Name1

Jake picked the winner of the fleur-de-lis servers. The winner is:
Name2


Thanks for participating in the giveaway and
I hope everyone has a blessed week!

P.S.  To the winners, please email your addresses to me at fdlcottage@insightbb.com

15 comments:

Kim said...

Love the photo..
Ava is soooo BEAUTIFUL..
Congrats to the winners..
Great prizes..
Have a great week..

Becky said...

First, what a great photo of Ava! She is so adorable!

Second, thank you!! This has made my night! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Missy said...

Beautiful Miss Ava!!! I love the picture of her...she is just the sweetest little thing. Paige and I are anxious to visit soon. Is it HOT and HUMID up your way, too?

mommy24treasures said...

ohhh so sweet. just beautiful.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I love that picture of sweet little Ava:)

Congrats to the lucky winners.....giveaways are so much fun!!

Have a great week!

Lisa

Carolin said...

Beautiful photo of a beautiful little girl!

Jboo said...

Great photo! Ava is so pretty!

Janet

Courtney said...

The photo is beautiful!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Girl, I had a lot to catch up on - I LOVE your bathroom renovation - so chic - PLEASE, can you come to my house?? I have now moved 2 states closer to you. could ya???

HAPPY 10 years!! You guys were adorable on your date night!

I am so bummed about missing out on your giveaway (figures) you could not imagine that I have been on the QUEST for some salad servers (really, sara?) YES! I picked some Oneida ones up at Wal mart the other day - but not sold on them . Sigh. YOUR were super cute :)

And how cute is Ava?? You know the deal? How is Kate? Have you squeezed her cuteness?

Jodee said...

Adorable picture of Ava!

Congrats to the winners!

ji said...

First...LOVE the photo of Ava!!

Second...Happy 10th year anniversary!

And Last but not least...YAYYYY..I can't believe I won!! THanks so so much...how exciting!!! I can't wait to find the perfect picture of my little girls to put in the frame!! THanks again, Felicia!

day by day said...

That is such a sweet picture of Ava and her flower!!!

Amanda said...

Awww...what a great picture!

Anonymous said...

There is something about a little girl holding a flower that makes my heart melt, and this one does it big time!

Natalie said...

What a gorgeous picture!
I just love how B/W pictures look.
It helps that she is such an incredibly beautiful subject.