Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jake's First Soccer Game

 
 

Jake had his first soccer game yesterday. Unfortunately, I couldn't go but Leslie was so sweet to capture some action shots for me. There's nothing cuter than seeing a group of 4 and 5 year olds playing soccer.  Can't wait to make next week's game.   I have to say, I've never seen such a unique combination of colors for soccer uniforms -- salmon and green!! At least when 15 little teams are all playing on the same field, their team will be easy to find : -D

11 comments:

Carolin said...

How cute!!! I bet he had a blast!

Kelly said...

Hi Felicia,
Thanks for leaving the comment on our blog. We were glad to see everyone at Mimi's. Please let us know when the group gets together. My email is kellyboblitt@gmail.com
Emma loves to play with the kiddos.
Kelly

jennifer said...

I'm finally getting a chance to check in on everyone. THanks for all the comments you left while I was gone. I loved reading them.

I was looking at the uniforms wondering if they were pink! That is definitely unique!

Michelle R Photography said...

Go Jake!! What a handsome soccer player and some mighty cute girls in Jake's cheering section.

Jodee said...

Cute pictures! Carson just had his first soccer game today so I will be posting pictures tomorrow. He had a blast too!

Jboo said...

Great photos -- looks like he had lots of fun!

Janet

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute. What fun! Bella is going to begin soccer this year, I can't wiat to see her all decked out!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Wow, that is a sassy color of uniforms!! THey look so competitive with those fancy uniforms!! Youth soccer is so much fun!

mommy24treasures said...

I am so glad a friend had pics for you!

Marla said...

So glad Adalyn got to enjoy some time with everyone, she had a blast.

Bridget said...

I love going to the little kids soccer games - they are so cute. Love the uniforms they look like a preppy pink and green:) Have fun at next weeks game.