Oh my goodness! I love those shoes! You must share where you got them!
Do those come in a size 9
too cute!!!
Adorable shoes!! Janet
Little bitty feet! Nothing cuter!!!
Those are so cute!!!
Cute shoes!!! I've just recently found your blog and have been enjoying following it! How old are you kiddo's? I have a 7 year old (bio) son and an almost 5 year old daughter from Sichuan. Looks like we have some things in common! : )
Adorable little sneakers!
AWWWW, so cute!!!!xxxs
HOW CUTE!?! Are tyhose shoes!! I love 'em!
hee hee hee...so cute.
I love this photo....those shoes are too cute!Love your blog....found you through Jodee, but I think we visit a lot of the same blogs!Lisa
I love these shoes on her, too cute.
How adorable!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Oh my goodness! I love those shoes! You must share where you got them!
Do those come in a size 9
too cute!!!
Adorable shoes!!
Janet
Little bitty feet! Nothing cuter!!!
Those are so cute!!!
Cute shoes!!! I've just recently found your blog and have been enjoying following it! How old are you kiddo's? I have a 7 year old (bio) son and an almost 5 year old daughter from Sichuan. Looks like we have some things in common! : )
Adorable little sneakers!
AWWWW, so cute!!!!
xxx
s
HOW CUTE!?! Are tyhose shoes!! I love 'em!
hee hee hee...so cute.
I love this photo....those shoes are too cute!
Love your blog....found you through Jodee, but I think we visit a lot of the same blogs!
Lisa
I love these shoes on her, too cute.
How adorable!
Post a Comment