Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Faux pas or Faux-licious??

The Nester is having a P.O.O.P.I.E. (People Opposing Objectionable Pretend Plants In the Environment) Party. Thought I would join the party...here's some of my "greenery" from around the house.
Topiary -- added a little cheetah ribbon
 While we're talking about  P.O.O.P.I.E., topiary for le toilet :) he he
Table Centerpiece
Tiered Stand on Dining Room Buffet

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your style!!! You have a beautiful home!!! and the towel in your bathroom~ it is NICE!!!

Unknown said...

Hi,
Everthing is very pretty. Your fakes look great!
diane

Melissa said...

Girl, you have style! I especially love the topiary with the cheetah ribbon~little touches like that really complete the look.

Jboo said...

Very nice!! You have some very attractive pieces there -- so lovely!

Janet

The Nester said...

LOVE the feather covered ball! That reminds me--I have some of those somewhere, where are they? Now I want them bad!

Sharon said...

Thats funny but they are really pretty! Hope you are having a lovely day!

Leslie said...

Your home is so beautiful Felicia.
Your a gal with great style.

Patty said...

You've got the best ideas...I love the tiered stand..I will have to get mine out other than holidays and parties.

Shell in your Pocket said...

I saw you on an other comment and had to stop by..the name is GREAT! I love your blog...so fun!

Be back for sure!
-Sandy Toes