For the Home
Architectural Elements

Cloches, a Green and White Palette/Decorating with Green Moss


Speaking of cloches, that image is from Pale and Interesting, it's a great on-line store.
Architectural Elements

Cloches, a Green and White Palette/Decorating with Green Moss


Speaking of cloches, that image is from Pale and Interesting, it's a great on-line store.
These cute bird-inspired plates from Pottery Barn

Silhouettes:
Love these little boxes from Ballard Designs

Jan Blough Ornaments
I just got some of her Christmas themed ornaments,and absolutely love them.

For Her
John Wind "Crown of Love" Necklace

Glittens: If you're an iphone user, these are the best thing ever. Flip the mitten part back and your fingers are free to roam!!

Toile Rain Boots
I heart toile...enough said :-)

Thanks for letting me share (a few of) the things I love. What are some of your favorite things?

Silhouettes:
Love these little boxes from Ballard Designs

Jan Blough Ornaments
I just got some of her Christmas themed ornaments,and absolutely love them.

For Her
John Wind "Crown of Love" Necklace

Glittens: If you're an iphone user, these are the best thing ever. Flip the mitten part back and your fingers are free to roam!!

Toile Rain Boots
I heart toile...enough said :-)

Thanks for letting me share (a few of) the things I love. What are some of your favorite things?


17 comments:
Such beautiful things! I just got the new PB and Ballard Designs Catalogs yesterday and I was furiously flipping through looking for some inspiration. I have the winter blues..... It always happens after Christmas. It is cold and yucky outside and the house starts to look so bare after all the Chrismtas Decor is put away.
thanks for sharing what makes you smile:)
xo,
Lisa
Beautiful elements. You have wonderful taste. Is that your front door? LOVE IT!
Your question makes me think. My list is shorter for the things I don't love. That said...I'm fairly predictable. I've loved black,silver,grey and white since the beginning of time. And I love mixing flat,pearl,glossy and sparkly. I have way too many chatchskas and am trying to pare down. I now have about 6 different decor themes so I'm trying to put each one away and starting fresh with each one. I just need more storage space now. Oh well.......
I enjoyed your little exposee.
Wanda (At Last...)
i love all the new things from pottery barn
Ah Felicia, it makes your heart smile, you share and then it makes me smile! Those boots - those are so you!!! Love all the white things too. Did you ever see the Jack Nicholson movie "Something's Gotta Give"? I'd give anything to have a house decorated in all those soothing, calm colors. That would most certainly make my heart smile!
Love your goodies. I'm so in the mood for some decorating inspiration ~ that and warmthing ~ this time of year. The boots are fabulous!
Jo
Well I'm a pottery barn addict. This is definitely the time of the year where my house needs a little pick up decorating wise.
The toile boots are adorable! Love! We have very similar taste, Felicia. :)
I must have those boots! I love the 2010 card below! Those kids do not take a bad picture! Adorable!
I love all your goodies you posted. They are awesome? Where did you find those toile boots. They are great? I am thinking about doing my guest bedroom in black/white and using toile. I love all the white things you pictured too. Love & blessings from NC!
A very fun post!
Love the greenery around that front door - great option for post-Christmas, gray winter days. And, the toile boots are GREAT!
thanks for sharing your beautiful things. I am an addict for Pottery Barn, crate & Barrel and Wisteria. I just need someone to come and put everything together.
Oh our taste is so similar...I LOVE them all!!!
Such beautiful things. Those toile boots are totally fabulous!
It's me again! Thanks for visiting. Have you seen the beautiful pink and white toile shower curtain at Target? That whole line is gorgeous!!! Love & blessings from NC!
Oh Felicia...I LOVE those rain boots...just LOVE them!
Love these things! So beautiful! I hope you are adjusting to your new house. Looking forward to ladies night when Lisa comes to town....
ooooh felicia!! I am loving all of these ... we have very similar tastes. Those boots are fabulous!!!
Post a Comment