Sunday, January 17, 2010

MCC Designs

iusb_760x100_6934098
Paige (a wonderful writer, decorator and beautiful soul) hosted a giveaway, featuring items from MCC Designs.   I was fortunate to win this giveaway, and Melissa of MCC Designs,  is absolutely delightful.   I wanted to show you some of the items from her Etsy store.

 Note Pads and Personalized Stationery
abow
Alorilarson

Book Label Stickers
A Book Label Stickers

Gift Tags
Valentine's Day is only a few weeks away!
agifttag4

Sweet as can be and perfectly paired with  "Lilly" wrapping paper
agifttag1

To visit MCC Designs, go here!

10 comments:

Jo said...

I'm actually jotting down a few things on my monogrammed note pad that I just received from her. I also ordered the cards you featured. The turn around time was very fast and the quality is lovely!

Hope you are all doing well.
Enjoy your weekend~
Jo

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love everything! I like the book labels - great for loaning them out!

Micah said...

Felicia...do u have a blog where you talk about your family & adoption? Just curious.
Micah
www.thefrey5.blogspot.com

Jodee said...

I adore Paige too! She is one amazing bloggy mama!

Cute Etsy store!

Missy said...

Love her designs...I might have to get some goodies :) Hey, I am coming to Louisville in March. Will you be in town?

Carolin said...

love it! thanks for the post, just in time too - i used my last personalized note card the other day & need to order some more!

Gail said...

So pretty...I am heading right over there! :)
LOVE etsy!!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Her stuff is so pretty!! I entered Paige's contest and looked through her store.....so many adorable things!!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

xo,

Lisa

melissa said...

Felicia - Congratulations again on your win and thank you for your kind words!
I'll have your note pads out to you later this week.

3 Peanuts said...

I LOVE Melissa's stuff and order quite a bit from her too:)