I know this is early for Lisa's "Black & White Wednesday". However, this has been weighing heavy on my heart and I felt compelled to go ahead and post this...
...because the need is so great and the need is now!
...because the need is so great and the need is now!



35 comments:
Beautiful. I've been praying all day. My pastor approached me about going this week since I have a medical background and our church is sending a team. Trying to work out logistics with our children so I can go. Thanks for posting this.
Love and hugs~
Beautiful, timely and so very needed...this has been on my heart since it happened. We (my family and I) are praying and doing what we can financially to help Haiti.
Thank you for the beautiful pictures and reminding us.
Very beautiful Felicia.....and I am so glad you didn't wait to post it.
The country of Haiti is weighing heavily in our minds and our hearts. We are praying for their people.....such devastation....and so many lives lost.
xoxo,
Lisa
Sweet pictures. We just donated money through our church today, however, I wish we could do more. It's so sad.
Perfect. Praying.
BEAUTIFUL...
No words Felicia. Just perfect!
xoxo
So precious!!
It is heart breaking to see so much devestation and loss of lives.
I posted a beautiful prayer for Haiti on my blog a few days ago. It was shared at my church and touched me so.
That is so touching!
oh Felicia, no adequate words for that. What a precious, precious family you have.
Just beautiful and touching
my best friends family is there and so far all the info we have gotten has been postive.
My prayers are 24/7
Wow.
beautiful pictures and message!
Wow those pictures are beautiful and very touching.
Felicia! This is such a beautiful series of pictures. And I LOVE that he is so sweet! Thank you for this post and thank you for reminding us to pray. To fall on our knees and pray. It is very sad. So sad that I can not think of it without bringing tears to my eyes.
Love this! What a great idea! Stopping by via Black & White Wednesdays. I'm praying too!
very moving, thank for posting!
Heard about aftershock this morning and my heart sunk.
Praying for those affected by this tragedy...
Oh my -- those photos are so sweet and beautiful! The situation is Haiti is heartbreaking.
Janet
This brings tears to my eyes and is so touching.
Last week when Lindy was watching the news and I was preparing dinner she said, "I want to send money to them, Mommy. How can I help?" The first thing I told her was to pray...
What a perfect reminder, Felicia.
Blessings~
Lisa
Stunning image!
The photo says it all. Beautiful and profound shots. God bless! <><
Oh! My Gosh! How beautifully chilling!
lisa
these photos really speak to my heart. they are wonderful. thank you for posting.
BEAUTIFUL!!
Beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!! Brought tears to my eyes....how touching are these pictures : )
Hey I just ordered that Happy New Years sign that you have on your sidebar....I am using mine for CNY LOL
beautiful!
Wow, these are beautiful and moving photos. Prayers here too, definitely.
Thank you for stopping by my blog for B&W.
By the way, your children are so cute. :)
So beautiful, so heartfelt and so very true.
So so true, we continue to pray for their devastation, thanks for posting this.
Amen! (And beautiful pics!)
Simply beautiful!
Absolutely beautiful and so moving.
Powerful, touching photos!! Thanks for the sweet commnt on my entry!!
Praying.....it is so tragic.
Perfect, Felicia.
Post a Comment