I utilized a Random Number Generator to select the winners.
Please click here to see if you've won.
Winners please email me at fdlcottage@insightbb.com
Happy Friday!!
Using free header from the Background Fairy
Font by Kevin and Amanda
9 comments:
What lucky ladies!
Have a wonderful weekend ~
Jo
Congrats to the lucky winners!! Have a wonderful weekend.
Love & blessings from NC!
Congrats to the winners - what great prizes!
Congrats to the winners....what lucky ladies:)
Enjoy your weekend!
xo,
Lisa
What a fabulous giveaway. I am so sorry I missed it! Congrats to the lucky winners :)
Congrats to the winners. I missed it. LOVE the LILY paper dolls:)
How exciting! I never win anything, and I won the most important prize-the WORD!
Thank you!
i hope you'll share what you chose..i love everything over there!
ok, i'm a dork...i just clicked & realized i commented on the wrong thing...i was asking you to share what you chose from melissa :)
Post a Comment