Lisa at The Long Road to China is hosting a weekly posting called
"Black and White Wednesday". All you have to do is post one of your favorite black and white photos, go to Lisa's blog and link back to your blog. My entry this week is from my son's birthday party back in the fall -- Ava was getting ready to partake in a yummy cupcake and I captured this sweet image of her.
"Ava and the Cupcake"

"Ava and the Cupcake"



27 comments:
I love, love, love this B&W picture! I don't know what is cuter -- Ava holding the cupcake or her coat! Just adorable!
Hope you have a great day!
OH what a GREAT photo!!! I LOVE IT....and it is perfect in black and white! She is too cute for words.... I really hope that I get to come down there soon to see you all, but in the meantime I will look forward to our little "go to meeting" next Friday:)
Hope you have a wonderful day....and thaks for playing along!!
xo,
Lisa
LOVE the photo..
Have a great day..
Toooo CUTE>..
This picture is wonderful on so many levels...and one of them is the cuteness factor...great job!
this is a great photo! i love the cupcake and the coat!
Gorgeous conversion Felicia!!! Also love the perspective from where you shot this from and cropping...very nice!
Happy Wednesday!
Great photo. I love how you darkened the edges. Perfect pattern on her sweater for black and white.
I stopped over from Long Road to China. I linked up too :-)
Cool photo! Love it!
Janet
You chose a wonderful picture for Lisa's new venture. So darling!!!
Happy New Year~
Lisa
Absolutely adorable!
Felicia, what a perfect choice for our first black and white. I love the cropping too.
Cute, cute!! That coat is the perfect choice for a b/w conversion. Ava is just too adorable!
Perfection!!
Fantastic shot!!
Oh, I love Ava's coat - it converted so WELL into b&w!!! I don't have a "fave" for this week - certainly nothing that will be going on the "wall" - but I DID take a picture yesterday, so I can participate this week!
Love the picture but was sidetracked by the face of your daughter. Then I saw she was from Jiangxi. She resembles my daughter, also from Jiangxi, home Feb 1, 2007.
I just adore that flag in her mouth. But I'm even more in love with your cropping... gosh, I wonder why? Oh, yeah, my husband's no-face-shots-on-the-blog rule. Heh.
Love it Miss Felicia! Fantastic shot!!
What a great B&W photo. it could not be any cuter with the flag in her mouth and the yummy looking cupcake even in B&W.
I love that picture!
What a great pic! Love it!!
Wow...what a great photo...that coat really lent itself to a great look in black and white.
Your children are really beautiful.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I'll be back to your blog with a big cup of hot coffee to take my time to peruse if you don't mind!
Dita
Great picture! I'm having so much fun seeing everyone's beautiful pictures!!
So precious!!!!
Now that is ADORABLE! What a moment to catch....love it!
Kim
Thanks for stopping by, your kids are precious!!
Love that b&w picture!
Your Ava is beautiful!
Even though you can't see her entire face.....you can just FEEL the excitement of the cupcake! Great photo!
So adorable:)
Post a Comment