It seems like so many of us have the wintertime blues (moi included). I think SAD (seasonal affective disorder or seasonal aided depression, as I call it) is a very real thing. I know I'm less social in the wintertime and once I get home, I don't want to go out again. I thought it would be fun to give some "cheery" items away:
Pink Monogrammable Bag:
The Winner is Kim at "Hannah's Family Fun"
The Winner is Kim at "Hannah's Family Fun"
Erin is providing the bag and the monogramming. She will work directly with the winner.
Check her out at Prissy Pots and Trendy Tots
Check her out at Prissy Pots and Trendy Tots
Lilly Pulitzer Paper Doll Set:
The Winner is Sharie at "Mostly Amelia"
The Winner is Sharie at "Mostly Amelia"
To enter, leave me a comment. Become a follower of this blog (along with leaving a comment), and you'll be entered twice. You have until Friday January 15, 2010 to enter!
Come on Spring & Good luck!
Come on Spring & Good luck!




51 comments:
What a sweet thing to do for all of us depressed people out there! I am definitely feeling the winter blues right now! Hurry up, spring!
Hope you have a great week!
P.S. I already follow :)
Oh, Felciia - how timely! I just posted (because I refuse to post anything 'happy') how tired I was of winter already! Bring on the pink & springy things! I believe in SAD too -especially when you are dwelling in the midwest!! I am a follower too!
Thanks for the inspiration!
What a generous idea for a give away!! The bag is fantastic and would bring a lot of sunshine to anyone right now!!
Happy New Year...hope you are warmer than we are in MD!
Diane
I am SO ready for spring. With all the snow and freezing cold here right now I am just ready.
This is fun :)
I already follow too :)
What a great idea! I live in TX so I don't usually experience much winter weather, but its been COLD lately. I just hate being trapped inside.
Great idea Felicia! Anything to add a little cheer.
This SAD thing affects a lot of people it seems. Maybe we should investigate those lamps as it doesn't seem like spring is anywhere near. (Gee, what a downer I am....sorry.)
Lets all think SPRING!
Great idea and great giveaway items!
I'm in AZ where it is almost always sunny but on those rare cloudy days I mope around the house..can't stand it either.
Here's to sunny days ahead!
Sue : )
Hi~ I am definitely a follower of your blog. I am "Mostly Amelia's" aunt. I have no idea how to become an official follower of a blog. I do enjoy reading this and seeing your beautiful children!
You are a sweetheart for doing this giveaway, Felicia! Yes SAD is a real thing and I can say I think I do have some of it certainly living in Wisconsin, especially in Jan. through March.
Please enter me and I already follow your blog.
Hoping for an early Spring! :)
I totally believe in the effects of SAD. It's dark and cold every evening when I leave school ~ I'm ready to put my jammers on the minute I'm home.
Bring on the pink! It would certainly make our 19 degree days a little brighter.
Jo
Now that is sure to brighten anyone's day:) What a great giveaway post.....you are so sweet!! Count me in!!
Glad to hear that you are going to play along for B&W Wednesdays:)
Hope you have a great week!
xo,
Lisa
OMW.... that bag is the cutest.... LOVE IT... YOU are WONDERFUL...
I am a follower and always have been since I found you in bloggerville...
Have a wonderful week....
Thank you sooo much for such an amazing chance to win great items...
One thing I love about Arizona is that we always have SUNNY days...
I'm feeling those blues things just a tad myself. What a way to lift the spirits of your girlfriends!
They wouldn't sell those "happy lights" if seasonal affective disorder didn't exist. So happy the sun came out today. I could care less how cold it is as long as the sun is shining! Loving the pink bag! How cute would that be for a dance bag?!
What a great giveaway. I DO have the winter blues (even tho I'm in CA, but the fog here is heavy in Jan)! Love your blog and am now an official follower.
YAY! Sign me up! Sooo cute, and GREAT timing!
what a great giveaway...thanks so much!!
i became a follower :)
Just seeing that hot pink bag brightens my day!
Thanks for posting this fun pick me up!
(SAD = Seasonal Affective Disorder)
I don't get on the blogs very much at all...but I'm glad I logged on today. I don't have the SAD thing going on just yet, but come the first of March I'll be there.
Count me in....I love your giveaway Felicia.
Let's get together soon...Miss Ya!
Oh how fun! Even if I don't win, your blog posts always brighten my day! Definitely feeling those winter blues here in Michigan. Brrr, it's COLD outside!
Ooo, please enter me into the drawing! Great idea to shoo away the winter blues.
P.S. - I'm a follower. Cheers!
Would love to win this... I could really use a pick me up right now....
Angie H.
angieaccoun@aol.com
Also I am a follower... :)
what a wonderful giveaway thanks minsthins at optonline dot net
I don't think I'll ever be warm again. I definitely have the winter blues. Thanks for the giveaway.
I have been trying to beat the blues by exercising on my wii. It has been helping but the early, dark cold nights drive me crazy.
This bag is so darling! Thanks for the chance. utgal2004[at]yahoo[dot]com
love the tote
pksanddancer(at)yahoo(dot)com
follower
pksanddancer(at)yahoo(dot)com
this is meant for me. :) i have said for many years now that i have SAD...and i mean, i am sad when those leaves start falling. i abhor cold weather, and the past week has just about killed me.
please enter me!!! i am also a follower.
Oh, yes!! I am a follower. Please enter me! Gale
Sign me up! I live in FL, and it has been in the 20's! WHAT IS THAT ABOUT????? I have been a follower for a while ;) I love your blog!
Happy New Year & thanks for the chance to win---and go to new seasons or whole foods and buy yourself some vitamin D!
kakihararocks@gmail.com
Thanks for your wonderful giveaway! I am already a follower and love to read about your sweet family. I am ready for spring too!! Love & blessings from NC!
You're so sweet! Beautiful! Am feeling kind of blue myself!
Janet
P.S. Also a follower!
I would love to shake off the winter blues! This is so nice of you to give us a chance to win! :)
It is grey, rainy and dark. Just the sight of the bright pink has brightened my day. Thank you for the giveaway.
Oh, I love that bag - she bright and cheerful. VERY generous giveaway. Glad to have found your blog!!
So sweet to do. I am feeling the SAD right now and I think it has to do with the kids being out of school 2 days last week.
I haven't checked out blogs in a while but am glad I did today!
Hope to see you soon!
Becky
What a fun giveaway in such a blah month.
Thanks for your generosity and the chance to win this pinkalicious prize.
Blessings~
Lisa (who is also a follower)
Hi Felicia,
I am a follower! Hope winter goe s away soon!! I love pink and springy things!! Thank you for having this give away to brighten up our winter!
Blessings,
Jody
waiting for that good old TA so we can go get Jon Jon!!
What a great time for giveaways! It is that time of the year when winter just won't go away and cabin fever strikes for all of us. THanks for doing the giveaway.
What a beautiful giveaway. I would LOVE to be included in your list of giveaway wannawinners!
Please count me in!
Dita
Fun!! Would love the opportunity to win. Off to become a follower. Thanks again!
Pick me, Pick me!!!! (Said in annoying little girl voice.)
I know you folks up north have harder hit than us in Florida but temps in the 20s down here is ridiculous. A nice cheery bag would certainly chase away some of the winter blues.
Glad to have found your blog.
Laureen
Now...how do I become a follower?
You are so sweet!!!! A giveaway certainly takes the blues away!!!
And of course I am already a follower! :)
Have a great week!
in the middle of winter we all need a pick me up!
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
What a great idea! Thanks for the 'pick-me-up'!
Blessings.
Tracy (following along)
Love your blog. Found a lot of new blogger friends today after I stumbled onto Lisa's. What a fun day to brighten up everyone's day..a giveaway. Looking forward to reading back thru your blog.
Becky
China Hope
I need a "pink" pick me up.....what a great giveaway! Thanks for the ray of sunshine.
Post a Comment