Ava was jumping on the bed (which is a no no) but sometimes you just can't rob their joy! So, I grabbed the camera and took some quick shots. It's blurry but I still love the picture...she looks absolutely happy!
An All-American Girls' Trip
12 years ago



22 comments:
She does look happy and SOOOO BEAUTIFUL..
Love it..
Happy Sunday...
yes she does look happy! what a little blessing!
She is lovely...and I can totally relate to the blurriness vs. capturing joy problem! I say, do it anyway! Mine are blurry all the time when the kids are really going nuts and having a good time. But you know what? We will blink and they won't be jumping on the bed anymore! Thanks for sharing!
Such a sweetie - caught in a moment of glee. How could you not go for your camera?
Have a great week!
So adorable!!! She looks so happy!!!!! Okay, don't you LOVE that sweater? I bought it in pink and black and in a size for this year and one for next...I loved it so much!!!
She is just BEAMING in that photo!
Wow, what a beautiful shot! She does indeed look happy!!
Oh my....she does look SO HAPPY.......and totally adorable!! Glad you let her continue to jump so you could capture the moment!!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
xo,
Lisa
She looks like she's having a blast. She is absolutely adorable!
SO much fun!!! and what a nice mamma to let her jump. I do too now and then. Ava is such a gorgeous girl!!!!
Adorable! What a great smile!
Adorable picture! We have similar monkeys jumping on the bed (which is a no no at our house too)!
Loving that twinkle her eyes! Your daughter is adorable.
Jo
Love it...isn't it amazing to catch a moment like this...something so little can make a little one so happy! Just adorable!
So sweet! Yeah, I can relate to the jumping up and down on the bed. The other night I was getting after my kids for doing it and heard my mother's voice come out of my mouth. Scary moment. ;)
What a great picture! I love the joy on her face and it looks great in black and white!
What a doll! We have the same outfit too :)
What a happy girl!! And what a nice Mommy! ;-)
*Im having a GIVEAWAY, stop on by.
she looks so cute!!!! I find that I parent so differently now compared to when I parented the boys...now if their jumping on the bed I just say "whoo hooo looks like fun LOL" things don't bother me as much...maybe I'm getting old LOL
one little monkey jumping on the bed, love this picture!
I missed this. This is so, so cute!!
Felicia, WHAT a gorgeous photo! And how can it not be, with such an adorably happy little girl?!!?!
Post a Comment