Spending today doing this...

Spending tomorrow doing this...

Had to change my picture as y'all got the wrong idea -- I'm not going to the Derby but hosting a Derby get together tomorrow for family. With a 70% chance of rain, I'm glad I'll be "TV-side" rather than track side. Derby Festivities actually start 3 weeks before the 1st Saturday in May. But the most fun is the week leading up to Derby! Will you be watching the fastest 2 minutes in sports tomorrow?
After church on Sunday, we're doing this...

We're going to have a no computer day for the family! See you next week, and hope you all have a great weekend!


22 comments:
Have fun!!! I can come on down with a hot glue gun and plenty of fresh flowers, if you want. LOL
I'm green with envy! Have a blast!
Get dirty and win big! ;)
Have a good time! We are going to a party tomorrow and can't wait! I am the dessert maker so that is how I am spending my Friday instead of gardening.....
Have fun...
Can't wait to see photos..
Have a great weekend..
What a blast! You have fun and I want to see a photo of you in your hat!
Janet
Have a great weekend!!!
Oh how much fun! I love those big old hats!
No WAY!! I have a friend here in town from KY and she said she was doing this this weekend; I have never heard of it :) Guess I am clueless - but it sounds/looks like so much fun!!!!
Hope you have a ball! I am so jealous and can't wait to see lots of fun pics! Have fun :o)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Jo
I can't wait to hear all about your fun weekend! We need to unplug on Sunday too!
Sounds like a fun week-end!! Good for you on the no computer day...we need to do that around here, too. : )
Have a great time!!! I will be tuning in:)
Lisa
PS...Are you serving Hot Browns? I wanted to try one when I was in town and never did...Next time for sure:)
Happy Derby Day Felicia!!!!!
Enjoy the time with your family.
Very fun!! Can't wait to see pics...
Oh wow, have a super great time. Lovely family days!! LOVE that shot!
Hooray for no computer day!!! Hope ya'll had FUN at the Derby party! We watched it. :) Always exciting!
That no computer day is a great idea... mine is when I am at work... hehehehe... have a great time away doing stuff...
Hope you had a GREAT weekend. I can't wait to garden. I love it. It rained all weekend here in PA.
Jen
Wonderful photo of your Mom!
Love Derby time...I've never been to Churchill Downs, gotta change that this year!
Holding our breath for travel news...I'm stock piling fun things for Leah and Kate to do on the plane. Can't wait!
Blessings!~
Post a Comment