Oh my gosh I am BARELY awake yet and laughing my head off!!!! Steve and I were just talking the other day - the "eye roll" has begun. Her saving grace is that it is c-u-t-e. So is Ava's :)
Oh my goodness yes we get that look all the time !! Marlee is 5 and has been doing it for a couple of years.She usually has the look with arms crossed however we stopped the arm crossing or we are working on it. HA
33 comments:
Oh my gosh I am BARELY awake yet and laughing my head off!!!! Steve and I were just talking the other day - the "eye roll" has begun. Her saving grace is that it is c-u-t-e. So is Ava's :)
Oh the look! Another momentous milestone to record in their scrapbook...but I have to tell you-Ava's "look" is just too cute!! :)
LOL...ALL THE TIME!!!
She is so darn cute...I am thinking we are both in trouble in the years to come with our Sassy little girls:)
Hope you are having a good week!
Lisa
Welcome to my world! Olivia started @ 3 yo and hasn't stopped. :-) Miss Ava is too cute with "the look" though!
Oh my goodness - to cute! Yes, we get it all the time. I can't wait until she's a teenager :-)
How funny! Get used to the look, we now get it all the time. So funny!
Oh my goodness yes we get that look all the time !! Marlee is 5 and has been doing it for a couple of years.She usually has the look with arms crossed however we stopped the arm crossing or we are working on it. HA
Oh yeah -- get that look too and just got it this morning, in fact!
Have a great day!
Janet
TOOOO CUTE..
She is a girl. wait till she gets a little bit older...
Have a great week..
Oh my gosh! I'm laughing outloud...REALLY loud!!! Little miss sassy. Yep, get that all the time from a certain little boy that lives in my house. ;)
Wait till she's about 13...yikes. I'm afraid for me with my 2 also.
That is some seriously cute attitude! Love it!
lol! Oh, do I ever! I have TWO four year olds, so I get it times two. hee hee!
Uh, every single day! Daughters=the look! Too cute!
Yup, more often than expected, that's for sure.
Good thing they're cute!
Cheers,
Wanda (At Last...)
What a hoot! She is sooooo stinkin' cute! And, of course, we get the look too :)
LOL, YES! I am all too familiar with that one. :)
Too cute!
LOL! Oh yeah, that's one of many Alexa throws are way.
Secretly I love the sass!
Sue : )
she is such a cutie pie look or not:) love that spice:)
Oh yes! Sadly, it's not as cute when they are 16 ~ ugh!
Jo
I think that Ava is the next super model! She is adorable.
A 100 times a day!
OMG, how cute! I know you maybe werent thinking so but she is so cute. I really see her daddy in this one!:o)
haha, oh no - NEVA. Not my sweet girls ... now I need to pick myself up off the floor from laughing so hard!
How do you not stop from laughing when she gives "the look."
How much cuter can she get!!!
All the time!! I usually burst out laughing which does not help.
That just makes me SMILE!!!
Oh ya. I surely do get that look! Darling!
She is soooo stinkin' cute...even when giving the 'tude :)
Oh yeah...
But Ava's adorable even with "the look."
oh yes and it says soooo much!!!!
mmmm....precious look :)
xxx
s
Just stopping by to let you know I have opened my blog. Feel free to stop by!
LOL Yes I get the look a lot!!! From my 4 year old all the way to my 26 year old. I have learned to give the look back! ; P
Cute picture!!! LOL
Ummmmm.....yes....daily! LOL
Post a Comment