Friday, May 8, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday

21 comments:

Marla said...

OMG, I am loving the new bloggy look! It's totally fabulous! :)

Love the photo, too! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jodee said...

I love the picture and I love your blog makeover! It makes me want some new professional pictures of my kids!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Oh my word! that is the cutest thing ever. Seriously, I love these pictures!

You have to tell me about the dress? Where? Where?

leadharper@gmail.com.

Lea
xo

Kim said...

LOVE IT...
And the new look..
Have a great weekend..

Jboo said...

Beautiful photos!! Love your new look!

Have a great Mother's Day!

Janet

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love the new blog makeover! It is fabulously perfect!! And the new picture? I just love it!

Amanda said...

What a terrific picture! I love their outfits =D

Gail said...

This is just adorable...the cutest pic I've seen in a long, long time!
Love your new blog look, so pretty.

Happy Mother's Day, enjoy the day with your sweet family!

hugs,
Gail

Carolin said...

Love your new blog look, but that's nothing compared to the picture of your adorable kiddos! LOVE the coordinated outfits too!

Kam said...

Beautiful picture! And that Jenn is so good, isn't she? Your blog is beautiful!

Happy Mother's Day!

Becky said...

Love the new look and the pics! What a great dress Ava has on!

Have a great weekend!

Leslie said...

How cute is your blog!!!!!
I just love it. It's so sweet and oh so very cute.

I also love the pictures of the kids. Your ready for Summer now.

Shari said...

LOVE the new look of the blog!! The photos are adorable!

mommy24treasures said...

oh Love that pic:)

Tracy said...

Just darling! And Love the blog title! It all fits so well. Who did Ava's dress? It's darling!

Michelle R Photography said...

Love it, love it, love it!! I can see why that's a favorite. They look so cute in their matching toile outfits. ADORABLE!!

Michelle R Photography said...

ps. Completely missed the new blogover. It looks great!!!

Missy said...

What a GREAT new blogover! I love everything about toile...you just have no idea :) Jake and Ava are GORGEOUS!!! These are the most amazing pics, Felicia! Did you take them? They are amazing. See you soon! Happy Mother's Day!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I LOVE that photo of Jake and Ava....I can see why it is your favorite!!

Hope you have a special day tomorrow....Happy Mother's Day Felicia!!

Lisa

Virginia said...

Great new look! And I don't think your kids could be any cuter! Adorable.

Gin =)

The Byrd's Nest said...

I also love the new blog look! What a darling picture....just perfect for a perfect Mommy on Mother's Day!