Two years ago today, we were in Nanchang, China (Jiangxi province) and had just spent our first week with Ava. The words of this song beautifully articulate the way I felt then, and now...
An All-American Girls' Trip
12 years ago
Using free header from the Background Fairy
Font by Kevin and Amanda
16 comments:
BEAUTIFUL..
Love it..
Have a great weekend..
She is so beautiful! That song brings tears to my eyes too! Those memories of our first days with our little miracle babies are so wonderful aren't they!? You are blessed, as is Ava!
Beautiful! It brought tears to my eyes. Love it.
Oh, my goodness....she is such a little cutie!! Such treasured memories, aren't they!!
The miracle of adoption has been such an amazing blessing in my life!
Have a great week-end! : )
Congrats on two happy years together! I love this video and the song you chose is perfect too! You are sooo blessed!
She is a beautiful child! Thanks for sharing such a heart-warming video!
(FYI-I am Amelia's aunt on "Mostly Amelia")
WOW!! I love that song. It's beautiful and goes perfectly with your adorable video.
Congratulations on such a memorable day!
Natalie
So beautiful -- little Miss Ava and the song too. Happy 2nd anniversary!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Janet
oh I just LOVE to look back down memory lane. She was SO precious!!!! And still is of course:)
She truly is beautiful and amazing!What a blessing Felicia, what a blessing!
Oh Felicia, that was amazing!!! How beautiful.....that song combined with her precious little face....got me all choked up. A perfect example of why this wait, no matter how long, is WORTH IT!! You are truly blessed!
Lisa
Congratulations on two years together!!!! (we are coming up on that next month:) What a great video and sweet, sweet song! Ava is too cute - she looks so sweet and happy throughout the video - looks like she was as happy to be with you as you were to be with her!
Hope you had a great weekend!
Bridget
Beautiful. I love the poem you wrote, it made me get a tear in my eye! And the shot of you with your mom and gorgeous children too. What a lovely blog Felicia!
Sweet memories! Congrats and happy remembering~
I needed this today. Thank you, for sharing this.
Lea
xo
what a sweet gal! She is just precious and I love "the look" Still waiting for my princess and praying faithfully for God's will in our lives. Can't wait to have a "flashback" SAL
Post a Comment