It was a beautiful 75 degree morning for Jake's opening game! This is his last year for coach pitch and he'll move up next year to a league-size baseball diamond. It's also the last year he'll be on a coed team.
Don't you just love seeing the pink bats and the pink glove? Too cute!




20 comments:
Awww, your baby is growing up! I love the pic with all of the different bats...so cute! Miss Ava looks adorable sporting her pink shades :)
Have a great weekend!
Looks like TONS of fun..
Have a great weekend..
What a perfect day for a game! Cute pictures!
Hi Felicia! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) You have a beautiful family (great photos, btw)! I look forward to getting to know you.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
It was a perfect day for a game, wasn't it? He is growing up so much Felicia. Hope you have a great Sunday...relaxing hopefully!
Love all the pics. Looks like you had a really fun day. Ava is sooo cute in those sunglasses. :)
Happy weekend.
Lea
xo
What a great idea to photograph the bats! It looks like a good game. I hope you all enjoyed the beautiful weather. Watching the game sure is nice in beautiful weather.
Baseball, yep - it's that time of year again! And yes, you gotta love the pink amidst the baseball bats.
Looks like a great weekend & Jake is one handsome little baseball guy!
Jake looked adorable in his baseball outfit on Sat. What will Ella do, if she plays against you guys???? She'll be like butter the whole game. The bat picture turned out cute..didn't it!!!
How sweet is that? OMGosh! I love baseball/softball! Can't wait to see more pics from his season!
Happy Monday~
What a great day for a game! Glad you all got to soak up some sun.
Looks like a perfect day for a game! Love all of the bats! Hope you had a great weekend and are enjoying the beginning of the week!
Felicia,
I think I am a little slow here.. did you know our daughter is from Jiangxi? How old is your son? Just curious... I love looking at Ava's pictures because I can better envision what Savannah will be doing when she gets a little older... I think, "ooh tennis!" :)
Although in many ways I wish she would sloooow down!
I love a pink bat and glove! Our girl has a pink glove and ball. We still need to get the pink helmet and bat. Someday.... there are so many pinkalicious items out there !
Your daughter is just beautiful and a handsome son too. Thanks for your encouraging words! Have a great day!
Jody
Have a great time this weekend!
Hi, I just happened across your blog today...I am from near Louisvile :)
Your children are beautiful! Love your blog.
God Bless.
enjoy your weekend.
Lea
xo
hope your weekend has been wonderful:)
Post a Comment