Ava "reading" to her big brother. And wow, what a story she made up :)
Big brother hanging on every word!
A proud big brother!
Speaking of siblings, cutie-patootie Leah is about to get a precious mei mei. My sweet and dear friend Melissa, just got the referral for her beautiful daughter Kate. Isn't she adorable?
Please visit Melissa's blog "Over the Moon" to wish her well and follow her journey. Melissa is eloquent, positive, and always optimistic. You'll just love reading her blog. Melissa, congratulations to your beautiful family!!






23 comments:
I love seeing Jake listening to "Pinkalicious"!! His wife will LOVE these pictures one day!!
Isn't Kate adorable?? I can't wait for the fam to go to China & meet her!!
Love seeing these pics of your kiddos! How precious! Moments like those make the others seem few and far between, huh? Sweet~
I'm headed over to visit your friend's blog...I just get so excited when families {even ones that I don't know} get their referrals! I follow the rumor queen just so I can read about them! And Kate is beautiful!
We love "Pinkalicious" too! How cute.
Your friend's new baby is gorgeous! I am going over to look at her blog now. : )
Sue
Hiya girly!!!!
im about to hit the hay, but just wanted to say i LOVE the photos of your two gorgeous babes,and yes what a precious referral photo, i'm on my way tosay congrats!!!!
xxx
s
Your kids are gorgeous!
Lea
xo
Such cutie pies!!
Brotherly~ sisterly LOVE..
Love it..
LOVE Ava's hair.. it is darling..
Kate is adorable..
Have a great weekend..
Awww, Felicia I love seeing Jake listen to Ava...sooo sweet! That can certainly melt any mommy's heart, I am sure!
Congrats to your friend. Her new little one is beautiful!!! I so wish I could go to China and bring home about four or five little ones.
Paige has talked me into coming to Louisville in May! Hopefully we can meet up again. She wants to go to the zoo and to Six Flags :)
You just have to love kids... even when they are teasing each other... so sweet to watch them read together... as for your friends daughter... oh to cute...
Those pictures just say it all! How sweet ... and yes, it's wonderful to have those sweet sibling moments!
I love Jake and Ava, I just love them to death, they are both so special. You captured such a sweet memory!
Thank you for your support and friendship, you inspire ME! ;)
What cuties ~ love the looks on their faces.
Looks like you had a wonderful birthday celebration in your home ~ what a fabulous cake!
Have a great weekend,
Jo
First of all those photos of Ava and Jake are so precious. I always thought I'd have a boy first as the relationship between a big brother and little sister is SO special...What a sweet moment you caught. Your kids are so lucky to have one another.
Next I have to say, thanks for sharing your friend's news. I love hearing of happy referral days:)
Hi Felicia,
Thanks so much for visiting us and for your very kind words!!
Your children are adorable and I love the pics of them reading together. What a great big brother Jake must be as he so intently listens to his sister read. Cute!!
Oh, my...Kate is adorable! I am going to visit their blog now. : )
WOW! What a sweet moment that you managed to capture. That is so adorable.
I love Jake's sweet expression.
Kate is a cutie. They must be over the moon! Hope they get her SOON!
Natalie
These photos are just precious! We love Pinkalicious!
Kate is just beautiful! What a blessing! Will certainly be following their journey.
Adorable pictures! We have the Pinkalicious book too!
I can't wait to follow Melissa's journey to Kate. She is soooo cute!
Your two kiddos are so sweet in that photo!!
Your friend's daughter is adorable. Will definitely send her congrats and follower her journey.
Enjoy your weekend!
Janet
What cute pictures of Ava and Jake! And what a beautiful little girl. I popped over to your friend's blog to congratulate her.
How sweet is this post! Love the fact he is listening intently here. Must have been some story!
Congrats for your friend too. Will have to check it out. It's always wonderful to hear of referrals coming in.
Have a great week.
How sweet. Pinkalicious is a favorite in our house too.
Congrats to your friend. Her daughter is beautiful!
Jen
We love Pinkalicious! I love seeing new referral pictures.....she is just gorgeous!
Your kids are both so cute! I have a Jiangxi princess too.
Post a Comment