Vibrant
Adorable
Intelligent & Inquisitive
Strong-willed (oh yes!)
Ticklish
Happy & High Maintenance
Radiant
Energetic
Engaging
Tonight we had family over to celebrate Ava's 3rd birthday. I will always be sad that I missed your first birthday, but feel blessed and honored that I get to be enjoy the rest! At three, Ava loves: pink, being read to, chewing gum, shopping, coloring, painting on the computer, her preschool, friends and family.
Grandma & Grandpa, Aunt Sheila & Cousin Stefanie, Uncle Steve
Uncle Steve and Ava share the same birthday. Happy Birthday to Uncle Steve too!
Ava's first tennis outfit. Thank you Aunt Sheila & Uncle Roger.
Thanks to our family who made Ava's birthday so special (I wish I would have gotten a group picture).
What a blessing you are to her!
Happy Birthday, my sweet Ava!









48 comments:
Happy birthday Ava!! I hope you enjoyed your day!
Happy Birthday, Ava!! That is the most divine cake ever!!
Felicia - I love how you wrote is "Ava Is Three". Very creative!!
Happy Birthday Ava! Felicia, everything looks amazing. That cake is incredible.
Oh my goodness! Love all the pink and green. Ava is adorable! The cake is prettier than any wedding cake I've ever seen.
Happy 3rd birthday!
Ava's cake is amazing!! Her initials are the same as my youngest daughter. Small world!
Ava is a precious young lady. It looks like she had a wonderful day and that she has a family who adores her! Love & blessings from NC!
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!! You had the most adorable cake...fit for a princess, just like you!
Hugs sweet angel!
Happy Birthday Ava! Your cake was just adorable. Your birthday looked like fun and I love your dress.
Felicia - I share your sadness on missing the first birthday. I missed Lily's. However, we have so many to look forward to!
Enjoy the rest of Ava's birthday weekend!
Looks like a beautiful celebration.
Lea
xo
Felicia -- This post is just precious! It looks like Ava had a blast at her birthday party. I love her monogrammed cake and everything looked just perfect!
I think Ava and Kamree are long lost sisters! You described Kamree to a T -- high maintenance and she loves pink too!
Hope you had a great weekend!
Happy 3rd Birthday Ava...
BEAUTIFUL cake for a BEAUTIFUL little girl..
Sounds like a great evening..
Love the little tennis outfit ... maybe you will have a tennis player on your hands one day..
Have a great Sunday..
Happy Birthday sweet girl!!
What a great family party....I LOVE all the pink and green....she looks so pretty.....and that cake...OMG, gorgeous!!
Lisa
Happy Birthday Ava!!!
What an adorable cake! I love it. I love the tennis outfit too!!
THAT cake??????? Seriously - did you order it or make it? Gorgeous! I love how Ava's outfit matched her presents and her cake - you are so cute!!
i LOVE the canvases you made for Melissa!! Beautiful! You should be selling for SURE! I would be on the wait list right away!
and that tennis outfit makes ME want to play. Just for the cute clothes!
Happy birthday to you sweet girl!! What a wonderful celebration for such a special girl! That cake is so cool!!
Hope you have a fun week.
Janet
How cute, love all that pink and green. Happy Birthday Miss Ava!
I don't think you could have gotten a cuter cake! Just adorable.
Happy Birthday sweet Ava!
Happy Happy Birthday Miss Adorable Ava!!!!
That is one awesome cake Felicia!
Oh Felicia you don't know how much I enjoy your blog. Your heart and soul pours out and I feel lucky to be included. Linda
Happy birthday to your sweet Ava! Love the cake - it's adorable!! Also love all the pink and green!
I love all the pink and green! Everything is so coordinated. You did a great job, and the cake! Oh my! It's to die for!
I love all the pink and green. The cake is beautiful!
Happy Birthday sweet girl! I love her cake, and my daughters have that same outfit. Madi made me take the bows off the shoulders before she would wear it. She said "the bows touch my cheeks when i turn my face"! What a nut she is!
aww love those colors! Happy birthday beautiful girl:)
Happy Birthday sweet Ava!
This has to be one of the neatest post I've seen! What a great way to say Happy Birthday to one of the cutest little "hip" girls I know. I'm telling you, I could hold this little cutie forever!
Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl. You do not know me, but I believe we live in the same city and I found your blog through Lisa's. Can I ask where you got that beautiful cake made for your daughter? My daughter (from Guatemala) is turning 4 in a couple weeks and I have searched all over to find somebody who makes cakes just like Ava's.
Thank you!
Happy Birthday, Ava!
I LOVE her cake! Did it taste as good as it looked? It was beautiful and I love how it coordinated with her outfit! She is adorable! Can't wait to see tennis pics!
What a precious girl -- and a precious cake!! I love the tennis outfit -- she looks ready to take to the court!
Happy Birthday Ava!!! What a sweet three year old! Love the cake - it is AWESOME!!!
Happy Birthday Ava!
Love the colors and that cake is too adorable.
Looks like it was a great celebration!
Sue : )
I just love it when Wrapping paper and cakes and birthday dresses are color-coordinated. And I know how hard it is to do that. Seriously, I cannot believe that cake! It is dreamy. SO adorable. Ava is a birthday queen. Darling post! You must be tuckered out.
Happy Birthday Princess Ava! What a beautiful child! She's loving the attention here for sure. Hope her day was magical.
That cake is beautiful!
Hugs,
Ivy
Happy Birthday cute Ava!!! We LOVE your cake and coordinating accessories:)
I forgot to add that I adore your description of Ava (and Miss Kate is quite similar). I would have described her the same way!
Happy Birthday, Sweet Ava! What a beautiful day...beautiful everything!
Happy Birthday Ava!!!!
I love her pink and green birthday!
That cake is fabulous!!!
Jen
She is so stinkin cute!!! Happy Birthday!!! I love her cake. : )
Happy Belated Birthday Miss Ava!!!!
Everything was just beautifully touched by you Felicia. You can make anything so beautiful.
Happy Birthday Beautiful Ava!! All of your bday things are so lovely. Prettiest cake ever.
Such a sweet post
love seeing all you mommas out together below too.
Oh my heavens....that has to be the girliest...prettiest birthday cake I have ever seen! Precious pictures.
Look at the little tennis pro in the making, too cute!!!!
Just catching up - so Happy Belated birthday to sweet Ava! Her cake is the cutest cake ever!!!! I must say she makes an adorable tennis player! Hope she had a fun birthday and has a happy year ahead of her! She couldn't be any cuter!
Her cake is too die for! I love everything about her party! Pink and Green are my favorites!
That cake is amazing!
That cake is BEAUTIFUL...but not as much as Ava! ;o) She's darlin'!
What a beautiful baby girl! She is just adorable. I LOVE this pink and green party. It is my favorite party I have seen. GREAT JOB!!
What a GORGEOUS party just like the b-day girl! Her cake is amazing! Great job mommy! I will be stealing some ideas :)
Hi! Your cake is AMAZING! Did you make this ? if so, any TIPS you can share? I am looking for cake ideas for my hubby's 40th... LOVE LOVE Love this! WOW
Post a Comment