Thursday, April 9, 2009

"Boutique-brand" Bargains!

I was doing some shopping for Ava's upcoming birthday, and wanted to share a great store for "boutique-brand" bargains!! The Stein Mart in my city just started carrying children's clothing again. I picked up 3 outfits for a song. They were very discounted to begin with and then I had a 20% off coupon. If you have a Stein Mart in your city...go check out the children's department!!

Carriage Boutique dress
Two outfits by Candy Hearts Classics

18 comments:

Jodee said...

Great finds! I especially love the capri pants! We had a Stein Mart, which I absolutely loved, but it closed. The one in Omaha is closing too :(

Hope you have a great weekend!

Linda said...

Very chic. Ava will be the hit of the town!

Becky said...

Great finds! I might have to check them out!!

Kim said...

Great deals..
I don't know if we have a Stein Mart.. I will have to look..
Have a great weekend..
Hugs..

Melissa said...

I'm back to being able to leave comments again!

I saw when I was in Stein Mart the other day that they had really beefed up their children's area. I totally eyed that madras outfit too!

The derby dresses were awesome too and the prices were all under $60 bucks!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

too cute.

Lea
xo

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I LOVE Steinmart...and so happy to see they have kids clothes back on the rack:) Those outfits are adorable!!

Hope you have a wonderful Easter Holiday....looking forward to seeing you next week....we might have one more person joining in on the fun...I will email you!!

Lisa

Kim said...

Those outfits are adorable! Don't ya just love a great buy and then to add coupons on to it! Makes my heart smile! Wish we had a Stein Mart by us. Actually I've never heard of it.

Football and Fried Rice said...

Adorable!! Yahoo says we have one, so I am off to see if it is still open! I love a deal!

Courtney said...

Love the outfits!

Lori said...

Those are adorable, yea for bargains!
Have a great Easter!

Sharon said...

I just wanted to pop over and wish you and you precious family a very Happy Easter!! I will be thinking of you! Hope you take lots of shots!!
Sharon

Michelle R Photography said...

Oh, I used to love Stein Mart's kids section and was disappointed to learn they closed. Glad to hear it's back!! I don't make it there often, but may need to schedule a trip soon. You got some great finds!

ji said...

Very Very cute!!! I love a good bargain!!! We don't have a Stein Mart...too bad!

On another note...got my MJ order the other day...oh my goodness-the clothes had to be created with the most beautiful fabrics I have ever seen...I just called Ashley with another order!! :)

The Byrd's Nest said...

I was SO sad when our Stein Mart quit selling clothes for children! These are just precious......

Jennifer said...

So cute! I'll have to check out our store :) Thanks for the tip!

Eloise said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I have so enjoyed looking around on yours. Your children are so beautiful, and your photography is equisite. I love how you dress your children. Mine were similarly attired when they were younger. I'd still dress them that way if I could!

Happy Easter!

Shawnstribe said...

HAPPY Easter to you and your beautiful family
xxx
s
ps i love spring/summer outfits,i hope it's warm enough here in the UK so they can show their lil arms and legs : )