Friday, April 17, 2009

A Blogger Outing!

I had the best time last night.  Lisa and Missy were in town and a bunch of us got to meet for dinner: 

Lisa from the Long Road to China
Missy from Live Big and Laugh Often
Becky from Jiangxi Girls
Marla from Legos and Tuts
Leslie from My Girls
Gin from Waiting for China Girl (Gin just got LOA, pop over to wish her well)
 
All of these ladies are amazing and of course their little cuties are precious as can be.  I love how virtual friends got to become real friends.  I hated that the night had to end and can't wait to meet up again!  The girls got along great and were so cute together:
 
 I see some road trips in my future.  Can't wait to see everyone again!

26 comments:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

How fun! Those pictures are amazing. road trips are needed! thank you, so much for sharing.

lea
xo

Jodee said...

Oh my goodness! What a fabulous night! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Becky said...

We had so much fun last night!! Thanks for inviting us! The girls had a ball and can't wait to see their new friends again!

Hugs,
Becky

Kim said...

HOW FUN...
Love the photos..
LOVE meeting blogger buds...
Have a great weekend...

Gail said...

Great pics!!! Looks like you all had so much fun.

Jo said...

What fun ~ looks like everyone had a great time!

Jo

Leslie said...

Thank you so much Felicia for getting us all together. It was so much darn fun!!!!!! I could had spent all day with you girls.
Yes, road trips are in our future for sure!
Your pictures turned out so good.
Thanks for sharing the "doors" with us.

Kim said...

Oh, how fun is that?! What great idea!

Jboo said...

That looks like so much fun!! What a blast to meet blogging friends!

Janet

Marla said...

What a great evening! Yes I see lots of road trips in our future and I have a seat with your name on it! Great pictures too!!!!

Marla said...

JEALOUS! Glad y'all had fun, how nice to see so many of my friends and their cuties together!

Now y'all need to come to Texas to see me. ;)

Kam said...

Oh what a fun night! I'm so jealous! And the kids looked beautiful! Love these pics! So glad you got to meet some bloggy buddies and have a great ladies night!

Michelle R Photography said...

Oh, what a fun night!! I'm a bit green here, but hope I can join you one day in the future. You are a wonderful group of women!! And yes, some mighty adorable kids, too!!

Jennifer said...

This looks like so much fun!!! I love Lisa. Glad ya'll all had a chance to meet!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Thank you so much for putting together this bloggy outing....I had a FANTASTIC time hanging out with you all....and yes, it was sad to see the night come to an end!! I think the little ones were just as sad as we were to have to call it a night!!

It is looking like I will be back in a few months, but if you all want to plan a road trip this direction... you let me know!

And call or email me anytime with any questions.....I just saw your email:)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Lisa

Missy said...

I second everything Lisa said! As we all got in our cars, I was bummed!

We WILL do it again! Thanks for everything, Felicia!

Carolin said...

What a great idea, looks like you guys had a blast!

We ended up being in China at the same time as someone I had met online and we were able to meet up there. It's funny how these online friendships are even better in person!

Shari said...

What a blast!

Melissa said...

What fun! I love all the pictures of the girls just having a blast together...any they all look so stinkin' cute in their cheery spring outfits! ;)

Tracy said...

Felicia,

What a great group! Looks like you had a wonderful time. We have a good local group where I am, but oh how I'd love to travel sometime. Love all the tulip pictures!

Ivy Shaffer said...

How wonderful so many gals finally got to meet! It's pure joy to see the pics and all the kids together.

Glad you all had such a good time! Lisa is a doll, look forward to you all coming up this way:))

Hugs,

Ivy

ji said...

Oh how fun!!! That is so awesome that you all got to meet and spend time with one another! Looks like you all had an amazing and memorable time!

jennifer said...

Looks like so much fun. This blogger world is amazing!

Natalie said...

Looks like you all had so much fun! I got together with a blogger friend (it was a blast) but couldn't imagine getting together with a handful! Looks like great fun!!! The girls look like they all really enjoyed each other

3 Peanuts said...

Oh it looks like SUCH a fun time! I am sure you all had ons to chat about!!!! You all look great together. And look at how adorable you are in that cute green coat!

Jennifer said...

How fun! I am so jealous!!! Can everyone come to PA next???

Jen