These little baskets and the party hat are cute and would be easy to make!
Love this Easter basket...simple but beautiful
Aren't these table settings cute?
This is a photo I took..obviously not a decoration but it made me think of Easter
Just wanted to share some ideas, as Easter is 11 days away!








29 comments:
BEAUTIFUL..
Have a great week..
Cute decorations! I especially love the hat!
I love these. YOu have made my day. I just love Easter.
Lea
xo
PS. Drop by my blog for a little Easter fun!
Everything is so cute....you have such great taste!!
That tree is gorgeous and it screams SPRING!
Hope you are having a great week:)
Lisa
I love these Easter decorations, and especially that Easter basket.
The tree is beautiful...Spring is nowhere near that stage here. I can pretend that's my tree for now. :)
Beautiful decorations-- so cute! Your tree is lovely!!
Janet
Love the ideas. The Easter basket is simply lovely!
I finished my Easter shopping this evening. Now I just need to get my son's Easter basket in the mail. This is the first year he won't be home. I'm making sure the Easter bunny makes a visit to UNC.
Jo
Great ideas. Are the polka dot and rose plates paper? Darling! What a wonderful idea!
I love decorating for the holidays as well! I'd love to wake up and have that Easter basket waiting on me:)
I love all those imagines you choose. I love spring!!!!
Oh those are ALL adorable! I love decorating for Spring/Easter and I might have to copy a couple of these!
Love these pictures...I love the basket with the chocolate bunny..mmnnnn
That tree is so beautiful!!!
Isn't Easter just the best! Everything fresh and new and beautiful...grace and hope all rolled into a single day!
Thanks for the ideas~
So gorgeous but I will say... I am not a 'decorating' type of person... I am just looking forward to the 12th off work so I can just lounge and relax for the day... take care
Great decorations! Your tree is gorgeous and I love to see the blooms. I haven't seen many around here yet. Thanks for sharing Spring with us Northerners. ;)
These are beautiful...have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for sharing all the Easter decorations. I love putting out my spring stuff, it always makes my house feel so fresh after the long dinner.
I just love it all! The hat is so cute!
I am ready for Spring. It seems like it is taking forever to get here this year!
These are great ideas! I love that chocolate bunny in the basket idea! How cute is that?
Your photo of the blooming tree is gorgeous! I love blooming trees!
LOVE them all...especially the pink and white polka dot napkins! Very very cute!!
Thanks for sharing such cute ideas!
What beautiful photo's. OK, I never do Easter decorations!!! I am sooo bad but when ever I see cute things like that, I want to do it!!! Hummmm, maybe next year. You do have great taste.
Natalie
Georgeous pics and great ideas. Beautiful tree. I LOVE Spring!!
Gin =)
Love these decorations!
Love the picture of the tree. We have a smaller version of that tree in our yard and it is in full bloom right now. Love it!
Jen
great ideas, i must get cracking!!!!
xxx
s
Too cute!!!! What SWI is your daughter from??
Gorgeous!!! We will probably have SNOW!!!!
So cute - I especially love the basket! I have started to collect Easter decorations now that Miss Lucy is around - I must say she loves them all! Hope you are enjoying a great week!
Awesome decorations!
Happy Easter!
Ivy
Adorable decorations!! Happy Easter!! Love & blessings from NC!
Post a Comment