Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Highlights

Outdoor family time before going to church!
The reason we celebrate Easter. Thank you Jesus, for the ultimate sacrifice you made, so we may have hope, grace, salvation, and eternal life!
(drawing by Jake)
Easter Baskets
Our little Easter Bunny!
Food and fellowship!
My niece made this fondant easter egg cake.  Great job Kate!
 
Easter Egg Hunt
Jake and Ava loved seeing their cousins.  Ava adores Logan and Jake loves ripping and roaring with Sam and Reed (and their sissy Emma and baby brother Max are adorable) It's hard to get shots when they all run in different directions ;-)

Beautiful spring tulips!
Hope everyone had a blessed Easter!

35 comments:

Courtney said...

Beautiful pictures, it looks like you had a wonderful day. Happy Easter!

Jodee said...

It looks like you had a great Easter! The kids look so cute in their Easter clothes!

We just put the kids to bed so I am starting to work on Easter posts!

Hope you had a great week!

Carolin said...

Wonderful pictures for a glorious day!

Like the outfits :-) Looks like we may have shopped at the same place! Ryan wasn't too hip on having some pink in his sweater but he was a good enough sport to wear it for his mom.

Shari said...

What a wonderful Easter!

Missy said...

Happy Easter, Felicia! The kids look absolutely precious. Looks like you all had a fabulous day! Can't wait to see you :)

Becky said...

What great pictures!! Looks like you had a great Easter! Can't wait until Thursday....

Elizabeth said...

So precious!

Kim said...

Looks like a Great DAY..

Love all the photos..
Have a great week..

Gail said...

LOVE all the pictures, your kids look absolutely adorable! Those tulips are stunning. :)

Jo said...

What a wonderful Easter! Your children are so darn cute in their Easter best. That cake is very impressive ~ frosting cupcakes is a challenge for me.

Jo

OH MY #6 said...

fabulous cake. And the Easter dress is too, too, cute.

Oh heck it is all adorable. I LOVE Easter.

LEa
xo

Kim said...

Wonderful photos! Looks like everyone had a great time! Love Jakes drawing.

Sue said...

Your photos are great...looks like you all had a happy Easter.

That cake looks amazing!

Sue : )

Tracy said...

Wonderful photos and fun! Happy Easter to you!

Framed by Grace said...

You're family is so beautiful! It looks like you had a great Easter!!

Kam said...

What beautiful pictures! I love his drawing too! God is so good! Looks like you all had a great Easter!

The Byrd's Nest said...

These are just so adorable. I can't believe he drew that picture of the three crosses.....really incredible.

Marla said...

Glad you had a great Easter, we did too. I just love this time of year and what it stands for.

Looking forward to seeing you Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Your little one is soo precious. We had a great Easter too. Thanks for posting on my blog. Can't wait to bring our Libbie home. It just takes sooo long. I enjoy your blog. Hoots mom!

Bridget said...

What beautiful pictures! Looks like you all had a wonderful Easter. Your little sweeties couldn't be any cuter!!! They look like they loved the day and all of their fun treats! Hope you have a great week!

Bridget

Melissa said...

Awwww...I love little Ava's dress...perfect, and Jake looks so dapper (as always!). Hope you had a wonderful weekend my friend. ;)

Talk to you soon!

paige said...

oh my, jake & ava are so adorable!!
i love the bottom right picture in your mosaic!
did she really make that cake? holy cow...such talent
xo

Rachel said...

I had just recently seen your blog from a mutual friend's blog as well! Thanks for your sweet comment. You also have a beautiful family.

Your niece's cake is so impressive!
I love all your Easter shots, but my fav is the one of Ava with her bunny ears on. I also love Ava's Easter dress!

Have a good week!

Jboo said...

Great photos!! Your kiddos are so cute and love their Easter finery!

Hope you're having a good week!

Janet

Leslie said...

Beautiful pictures Felicia.
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter.

Erin said...

So pretty! Your children look so bright and happy. I love all of the care you put inot making their day so special. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.

Leslie said...

What a gorgeous day! Love the tulips, I can't wait to see flowers! Happy Easter!

Jana said...

Hey Felicia! I was in Homegoods the other day and they had a beautiful white pillow with "Ava" embroidered on it. I almost picked it up for you, but thought you might think I was crazy. Now I regret not getting it, so if you're interested, I'll stop back by and get it if it's still there. It's too cute -- just like your Ava.

Melanie said...

What beautiful photos!!!
I love the cake and all of the Spring colors!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

What awesome pictures!!!!!!! Just beautiful!!! Looks like such a fun Easter : )

CarolinaGirl said...

Your children are breathtaking! Honestly just gorgeous! Have a great week.

Michelle R Photography said...

Beautiful pictures, Felicia. Ava's coat is adorable and I love Ava and Jake's Easter outfits!!

Sharon said...

It is utopia at your house. And that bunny cake! Everything every detail is just perfect!! Love coming over here!!!

Natalie said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful Easter! As always, beautiful photo's. I love how you made your collage. If you ever want to give a lesson to me, let me know! I'd LOVE to learn how to do that!

Jennifer said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Easter!

Love the picture of Ava as a bunny!

Jen