Sunday, February 28, 2010

"Babydolls" and French Laundry

Ava has a couple of favorite, traditional baby dolls.  However, lately she's dubbed other items as baby dolls, like squishy balls and tennis balls?!   She insisted on taking her squishy "babydoll" (aka Angel) to church today and wanted me to take a picture of them -- I was happy to oblige!

Ava and Angel

I have a passion for decorating and can't really describe my style.  I guess it's transitional/eclectic, as I like many styles: shabby chic, nantucket/coastal, classic traditional, french cottage, and some urban loft, etc. I saw these "vintage" pillows by French Laundry and just love them.   I could certainly curl up in this bed with a cup of tea and a good book.
More pillows by Debbie Jones of French Laundry
Hope everyone has a great week and tomorrow is March 1st!!!
Yay, spring is just around the corner :-)

17 comments:

Jodee said...

Cute picture of Ava and Angel!

Those are fabulous pillows! Great finds!

Missy said...

Love that little Miss Ava! Her hair is getting long and is so cute. Can't wait to see your lovely home and decor in April! Those pillows are divine! Have a great week :)

Kim said...

CUTE picture of Ava ...
Love her little sweater.
Love the pillows.. very nice..
Have a great week..
Hugs..
YEA for March...

Football and Fried Rice said...

Spring is coming!?!?!

For now, I could curl up with some tea & those gorgeous pillows!!

Mya has some rather strange babies herself (a big foam dice that she covers up with a washcloth from the bathroom and pushes in the stroller?! I guess these girls have vivid imaginations!

Virginia said...

What a cute picture of Ava with her "babydoll". So funny. Those pillows are beautiful.

Elizabeth said...

i absolutley adore the bedding.

Wanda said...

Sweet picture of AVa (as always). Love these finds. Thanks for sharing.

(Psst....just wanted to remind you to come by tomorrow for my 1 year give-away.)

Courtney said...

Love the picture of Ava with her little doll. I hope you are right about spring being just around the corner, it has been a long winter.

jennifer said...

How cute is that? I love it!

I love the bedding too!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

OH MY..... she is such a cutie!! What a great picture of your precious girl:)

I am not sure whay your style is either, but I LOVE it!! I know these photos are not from your house, but I have seen the way you decorate and I LOVE IT!!

Have a great week!! April will be here soon....cannot wait to see you all:)

xo,

Lisa

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Ava looks precious! What a sweet little outfit. Yea March, it is my birthday month. And daffodils will be blooming. Love & blessings from NC!

CarolinaGirl said...

That little girl is just precious!

Gail said...

Little miss Ava is adorable with angel (so cute!).

I LOVE your style Felicia and I'd describe mine as loving pretty much the same ones too...way too hard to decide on one. those pillows are perfectly lovely.

Happy Monday!

Amanda said...

Ava is getting so big, what a sweetie! Yeah for March =D

Kam said...

She is perfectly adorable. I love that she took that to church with her! What a cutie patootie! And those pillows!...stop it! They are way too cool. You have great taste!

Patty said...

Oh my, too funny! Mar'yana had the exact same dress on this past Sunday at church. She had the dark matching sweater though. Too bad we didn't run into you. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Admin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.