Like many of you, I"m sooooo ready for spring. However, I had to throw one more winter shot into the B&W Wednesday mix. Ava saw this image on my monitor and said,
"Look! My boots are saying "hi" to your boots."
"Look! My boots are saying "hi" to your boots."
"Hello Mommy"
Happy Wednesday!

-2.jpg)


45 comments:
Stunning image.
(I am feeling guilty down here in Florida where I had to put the AC on in the car this week.)
What a sweet Mommy and Me photo! It's snowing here in Connecticut this morning ~ I'm trying to enjoy its beauty hopefully for its last time this season :)
For some odd reason I've missed your last few posts. Ava is just darling and looks so sweet. Your decorating style is just perfect no matter what you call it! Love the goodies you shared.
Jo
I LOVE that!!
So cute! I love your boots!
That is one cute picture..even if it is a clear reminder of this dreaded weather..lol..
This is so stinkin cute!! I love this Felicia!! What an awesome shot:)
Enjoy your day!
xo,
Lisa
Now if THAT isn't the cutest thing! I LOVE it....that image says it ALL!
Happy Wednesday!
Oh, that just makes laugh and smile in a HUGE way!
Creative, whimsical and unique! Makes it feel like we can tackle this last bit of winter!
Love it!
Absolutely precious!!! So perfect in a black and white, made me smile! Love the composition and contrast. :)
That is a stunning picture! Love Ava's comment on it. Sweet girl!
They are saying "HI"
Love it!
Darling! I love the creativity and perspective our little ones bring. Have missed your posts and am glad to see you back!
Blessings~
Lisa
I just LOVE this shot!! Hope spring comes your way soon and you're taking pics of flip flops!
What a sweet image! (and that saying alot for me, since I'm desperately sick of snow ;D). Looks great with the slight sepia tint!
Oh my goodness, that is just the cutest!! I love it!!!
Love this image, the processing is fantastic!
Love that your bots are saying "Hi", too cute!! ;)
Love it! Great creative shot, and love what your daughter said about it :)
LOL what a cute image and what a wonderful imagination that Miss Ava has...I love seeing things through the eyes of children...they view the world so differently....
That is just so stinkin' sweet. I'd totally frame that one during Winter each year. How fun!
this just put the biggest smile on my face
thanks
Wow! Awesome photo!!
What a cute picture!!! I love this one!
This picture just made me smile :)
Great photo!
awwwww, such a cute comment. It is also a great shot! I love the perspective!
I love it!!
Just great!!! I love it.
How cute is that?!?!? I love the uniqness in that shot... Your daughters comment is adorable!
Oh - I love this shot! Really cute idea!
Oh my goodness. That is so cute. I heart that picture : )
Oh My Gosh ~ Such An A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E Photo and very original too ;)
Can't wait to see what you have for next week's B&W!
btw ~ Thank You for stopping by our blog and saying HI!
This photo is so cute!
Oh so so cute. Love the photo, but Ava's comment, so sweet.
This picture is so creative! I love it :-)
Awww....look at those precious little boots:)
Awesome photo!!! Love it, just wow!
Oh my gosh, how absolutely adorable!! GREAT capture!!
This is very cute! Momma boots and baby boots!
Soooo cute and creative!!! Oh my word, I love this image and that sweet, Ava!
That is really so adorable. I love that you captured that!! So sweet.
What a cute image!
my all time favorite picture!
Lea
xo
This image is so telling...I love it!
OMGosh! Sooo adorable what a little photographer you are! We are showing spring starts here in CA
Hope it gets to you very soon!
That's soooo cute!
:)
Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
I LOVE LOVE this! PRICELESS
Post a Comment