Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Delightful Giveaway!

Update:  I used a  random number generator (from random.org) to generate a winner.
The winner is Sarah


A couple of weeks ago, Paige was hosting a mcc designs giveaway and I won these adorable note pads. 
Now, Melissa at mcc designs would like to offer my blog readers the chance to win TWO sets of personalized gift/calling cards of your choice. These 2.5 x 2.5 inch square cards can be personalized to your liking and are great for gift bags, presents, goodie bags, etc. You may chose any design available in Melissa's etsy shoppe.
To enter, please follow me and leave a comment here on my blog and also visit Melissa's blog, mcc~create the life you love, and become a follower.
To make things more fun and give you lots of opportunities to enter to win, you can earn more entries to this giveaway. Tweet the giveaway, announce on Facebook, or post on your blog. Each one of these will get an extra entry for you. Please be sure to let me know how many entries to give to you in your comments below this post.  I will draw the name of the winner on Friday, February 12, 2010 at 7 p.m.

24 comments:

Elizabeth said...

i'm a follower of your blog and hers! i love her things

Sarah said...

What a great giveaway! Beautiful cards too!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

wonderful give away...: ) I am already a follower...heading over to her blog now...looks like such beautiful stuff. Thanks for the link.

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

do you have a link to her blog? : )

Leslie said...

Sweet...Count me in!!!!!

Tammie T. said...

Beautiful cards! Great giveaway!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

OH WOW!! I played along when Paige had her giveaway...... Melissa's stuff is beautiful!! Thanks for hosting:)

Have a wonderful week!

xo,

Lisa

Wanda said...

Love these cards. Count me in. (I'm already a follower.)

I'll pop over to the site now.
Thanks,

Angie H. said...

Too cute.....
I love them...

Marla said...

Those are so adorable!! Heading over to check out her stuff now! (I'm already a follower of yours)

Gail said...

Oh my...beautiful. Please include me, I'm a follower of yours. I'll hope over and check her's out.

Happy Monday!

Carolin said...

oh my, I need some of those! i'm completely out of my personalized cards! I'll let you know tonight how many times to enter me ... I'm not sure I know how to 'follow' someone?

Carolin said...

ok, I think I did this right ... I became a follower on your blog, and on her blog ... I'll do a facebook thingy tonight. "Thingy" - that's such an untechnical word for someone who works with technology. haha.

Oh my my ... I sure hope I win :-)
But even if I don't, those little cards put a smile on my face anyway. How stinkin' adorable and in my favorite colors to boot!

Suburban prep said...

I am a follower of both sites.
What a wonderful blog you have.

Kim said...

I am a follower..
love these cute little items..
I was over there looking at all the great things..
have a great week...
I soo hope I win.. thanks again for the opportunity..
Kim

Ivy Shaffer said...

Hi Felicia,
I always did love coming by your blog to see your photos of your precious family. Wow, what a beautiful blog from the last visit (way to long).
I just wanted to thank you very much for your kind words and thoughts you left on my blog. It does mean so much to me.
You're give away looks fabulous. I am crazy when it comes to anything in pink! Good luck to the winner:))

I have to start blogging more often. Hope things are well with you:))

Ivy

Jo said...

What fun! Thanks for hosting a fun February giveaway.

Jo

Eloise said...

What a darling giveaway! Count me in.

RiversideLilly said...

What a great giveaway. I love her beautiful things. I am a follower of both!

The Cute & Sassy Golfer said...

I just received some wonderful things from her. What a great giveaway!

Marla said...

Congrats to you, they suit you to a tee!

Hillcrest Acres said...

Congratulations on your big win!!! I love Melissa's products - so adorable! I found you through her blog. I have been a follower of hers for awhile. I just signed up to be a follower of yours. I'm going to post about this fabulous giveaway on the sidebar of my blog.

Have a great day!

Southernmomoftwo said...

I would love to win this! Just started blogging, I'll be sure to follow yours!

Unknown said...

I enjoy your blog and love her beautiful stuff.