To say Ava is a Daddy's girl is an understatement; she bonded with him immediately when we were in China, and they still share a very special bond. The kids are making Valentine's Cards to give to Daddy. Ava wanted photos for hers and she also wants to add sprinkles!? (I think she means glitter). Jake wants to draw and color his card for Daddy. We're using the first two pics in Ava's card, and the third picture is just for fun.
Ava's nickname is Missy Mu Mu. Do you believe my little Ava is going to be 4 in April and her 2T leggings are too big. I love my little Missy Mu Mu. She's a whole lot of girl in a little, petite package.
What kinds of crafts do you do for Valentine's Day?





26 comments:
Love the adorable photos. Her outfit is too cute!
Oh MY.....she is the SWEETEST!!! I love her vday outfit....and I am sure Daddy will love his special card complete with "sprinkles"
Sarah is a Daddy's girl too!! I love to watch her spring into his arms when he walks through the door after work......it brings a smile to my face every time!!
Have a wonderful weekend:)
xo,
Lisa
These photos are beyond adorable Felicia! She is such a cutie and I am sure that Daddy is going to love his cards! Hope you guys have a great weekend!
~Deb
Those are adorable! I love her outfit too, so sweet and fun!!
Oh my gosh - that outfit is SWEET! I love that second picture :) If I was a guessing woman, I"ll bet she never got through that lollipop!
Yes! Your Missy Mu Mu is a peanut! My girl is like 60% for height and springing right on out of her 4Ts :)
Crafts?! Are we supposed to do crafts for Valentines Day? Man. Well, my neighbor is having a V-Day inspired lunch for the girls in the hood 0 complete with cupcake making, etc - I am counting that as "mine" for the year!
too cute!!!! Love the pet name, all of ours have pet names and boy do they correct you if you call one by the other's pet name!
Our valentine's ... I hate to admit, but will revolve around a trip to Target. Sigh. I used to do the homemade thing and really need to get back to that!
Oh, I had to laugh about the sprinkles. Emma loves all things that sparkle and Rebecca is just now noticing that Emma's shirts have "sparkles" on them ... the other day she told me she wants shirts with "sprinklers" on them!
Love the tu-tu! So cute! My kids are going to work on their Valentine's Day cards this weekend, for next Friday's parties at preschool.
Love the pictures. she is too cute
the effect on the last one is great
happy valentines day
What a perfect little valentine! I ADORE mu mu!! haha,. I will be thinking about that name all day..so cute. You know Felicia, maybe its becasue they are gettng older, but i never noticed how much bailey and Ava look alike, the hair cute, the stance, ??
adorable:)
I need to be thinking of Valentine crafts! It has snuck up on me!
Love this post, Felicia! She is adorable and what a precious daddy's girl! Her piggies are perfectly kissable in that full length photo! Have a blast with your V'day crafts!
Well you know I've VERY partial to girls from Fuzhou, miss Grace and Missy Mu Mu have almost identical profiles and the very same noses! And Grace is a Daddy's girl too. Ava is a sweetheart and her Daddy will be so happy to get the Valentine from his special girl!
We're making Valentines this weekend.
OMW! I love her little outfit. I can't believe little Ava is goin to be 4. She is so petite and very adorable. both my girls are Daddy's girls also.
So cute! Love the tutu!! My Bug is teeny tiny too... turning 5 in May and can still wear many 2T and some 3T pants.
Maybe someday soon we can get them together!
Adorable! I love love love her expression in the first photo. and her outfit is so cute!
My Tia will be 4 in July (weighed 17 pounds at 19 months and is 33 pounds now!) and she is wearing 3's and tall enough for some 4's. Your Ava is a peanut! A beautiful peanut :)
these pictures are just precious!!! Look at her little tutu skirt...so sweet...she is precious!!! I love her haircut...
My Addison is a Daddy's girl...trust me she will tell you and any one that will listen LOL
Toooo CUTE..
Have a great weekend..
Hugs...
Ava is tooo cute..
Oh my heavens....these are so precious....Daddy will LOVE them!
SO CUTE-the tutu and leggings are too die for! Have VDay!
We're doing up our cards here tomorrow. Not sure yet how they'll turn out.
Your "little" Ava is such a darling. And I love her sweet Valentine outfit - especially the leggings and bow. So cute. I'm sure Daddy will just love it! (Oh, and I like her new angled cut - perfect for her.)
Have a great week-end!
i love it! her daddy will be definitely smiling!
So adorable! Kerry's a daddy's girl, too.
Those are the sweetest pictures!
I came back tos see if there were anymore sweet shots... these are still making my day!!
So cute!!
Ava is so much a Daddy's girl!!
Love her little outfit!
How cute is she! Love, love, love her outfit. Adalyn walked up to the computer just as I was looking at her pictures and said "well look at that little cutie, she looks like me in my tutu" Love these little packages!
Post a Comment